Forum › Is there anything else out there like Kasimasi - Girl Meets Girl ?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I know It's not exactly Yuri most of the time, but I also like gender swap (if it's done right) but it usually isn't. So does anyone know of any Anime / manga / game / or even good fanfic, where a guy becomes a girl (or can swap like in Ranma) - ends up in a yuri relationship, and at the end, does NOT go back to being a guy ?

I know of a few gender swap stories but not where like in girl meets girl they stay a girl - I guess its kinda too niche.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's a hard one, I loved kasimasi but something alike is pretty difficult ... I can only think of certain hentai but NO!
Somehow related I reading boku Girl... Even though it has so much potential yuri, is nowhere to be found.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

That's a hard one, I loved kasimasi but something alike is pretty difficult ... I can only think of certain hentai but NO!
Somehow related I reading boku Girl... Even though it has so much potential yuri, is nowhere to be found.

What hentai? Name please...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

TSF Monogatari... is based on a Doujin ... I've heard! not that I would know in detail

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

TSF Monogatari... is based on a Doujin ... I've heard! not that I would know in detail

I'm not sure if it counts, thanks to one of the chapters in TSF Monogatari Append 1.0 that seens to happens after the manga, which inplies that it'll have cheating, ntr or a lot of man involved with the two girls, but Append 1.0 and 2.0 are basically extra chapters, so I'm not sure if that is really an epilogue or not...

last edited at Jun 5, 2015 1:28PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

futabu.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for the suggestions- its a shame there arn't that many gender swap type stories.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

simoun.
gender swap is just very disturbing.

last edited at Jun 5, 2015 5:38PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

If you want to take your chances, Boku wa Mari no Naka is a body exchange with yuri
However the atmosphere of the story is like the complete opposite of Kashimashi and it's still on-going so it's unsure if the yuri ending is meant to be

To reply you must either login or sign up.