ForumNews We're Back!

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Yay, we are all moved over and setup on our new host!

If you see anything that doesn't work, i.e. broken images on the reader, please make sure to let us know. Somethings might have slipped through the cracks.

Thanks for sticking with use through our downtime, you can get back to your Yuri now.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Here are the chapters which I know that aren't currently working. I need to transfer these files over manually later tonight.

carat_ch09, tetsunagi_kooni_ch31, rui_rui_ch06, sayonara_piano_sonata_ch01, kamikami_kaeshi_ch01, kamikami_kaeshi_ch02, kamikami_kaeshi_ch03, koibana_onsen_ch49, the_flower_and_the_star_ch01, yandere_kanojo_joker_ch09, yandere_kanojo_online_ch36, albox_eien_o_kaetara_ch01, sayonara_piano_sonata_ch01_1, and all Umisho chapters. these should all be working now

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Success.

joined Mar 15, 2012

waaah! yeah! miss you guys! ^^

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The forum is missing most of the image files, banners and span rows are missing.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Yea, I still need to reskin the forums as well. Since I took this opportunity to upgrade it to the latest version.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Login link is missing from the main page. The shoutbox is still broken from safari, autospans infinitely.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

GendoIkari wrote

The shoutbox is still broken from safari

Nothing we can really do about that. Since the shout box is something 3rd party thats been in use for a long time, and required 3rd party cookied which Safari disabled by default. So really more trouble then its worth to fix it.

joined Mar 10, 2012

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAY ASDFGHJKCNALIFSBVL;SNJWJQJOQ. welcome back !!!!!

joined Nov 6, 2011

OMG THANK YOU!! YOU'RE BACK!! WELCOME BACK!!!! I MISSED THIS SITE SO MUCH~ T-T

joined Apr 12, 2012

Umm..Why can't I still visit the reader??After deleting my history for a week now, I always have this warning,

"Some material on this site is rated 18+/MA.

If you are old enough to view material of such nature in your area, click "Okay".

Otherwise, click "Cancel" and you will be returned to Dynasty-Scans homepage."

After clicking "ok" for several times it still wont work.. :( help.

Btw, welcome back :D

last edited at Apr 12, 2012 12:56AM

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

If you are getting that, it means its not saving the cookies between sessions. Did you change anything else with your browser that might cause that to be the case?

joined Apr 12, 2012

omnscient0 wrote

If you are getting that, it means its not saving the cookies between sessions. Did you change anything else with your browser that might cause that to be the case?

o thanks for that.. my problem's solved.. :D tnxx

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Actually the problem with the shoutbox on safari is the autospan column makes it expand infinitely, not that it does not work with cookies.

The tag for all the pages on the reader has been set to "Dynasty reader - recent releases" where it used to be that only for the recent releases page and the proper title for all other pages.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Not really sure what you mean by a autospan column. My main point still stands though. That its a 3rd party piece that has been in use for a long time (way before the new site/reader) that mostly works well. So unless there are large issues with it, it doesn't really make sense to totally change it.

For the title tag. I was experimenting with some caching, since the new host seems slower then the old host. It still needs to be refined a bit.

joined May 22, 2011

Albox - Eien o Kaetara ch01: 500-Yen Prince by Hanei Rika
Scanlated by: Futari Wa Pretty Anon
Released on: Feb 19, 2012
http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/chapters/albox_eien_o_kaetara_ch01#1

this whole chapter is down, but all the other chapters after it work just fine.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The latest rotte no omocha chapter is the april fools release/edit full of moustaches. I can't tell if this is a joke or if it just passed observation when you uploaded all the stuff you missed.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I know it was an April Fool's joke with the moustaches, that's why I didn't upload. Blame it all on Mi_chan. I've removed it now.

joined Jul 3, 2011

The series Another Kiss, chap. 2, pg. 31 won't load.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

biggbran77 wrote

The series Another Kiss, chap. 2, pg. 31 won't load.

Fixed.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Not actually broken, but 'Fragments of Love' is out of order on the reader. Not the chapter labels, but when you go through with the 'Next Chapter' button on the reader.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Fixed.

joined May 22, 2011

http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/chapters/under_the_ceiling_4#12
Download page isnt working in this chapter, it just redirects to this as a blank white page
http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/download.php?file=%2Freader%2Freleases%2F1423%2Ftenjou114.JPG
but download chapter is working

joined Oct 11, 2010

I just got a Droid 4 (glee), so I went looking for the android app, but it appears to be missing from the link mentioned on the reader page.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I've put up my version (which I think was the latest?) for now until I can get ahold of harawa.
https://spideroak.com/share/KRSW45DBMNWGK4Y/Dynasty/c%3A/Downloads/Sharing/Dynasty_Reader.apk

To reply you must either login or sign up.