Forum › Resounding Echo extras discussion

joined Nov 30, 2011

I really enjoy reading this extra. I wish more authors did things like this after their stories (especially those high school ones). Also, does anybody know if the author (F?) has done other yuri works? I really like their artwork.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

well, those bastards over at manga updates show her as having 2 other yuri-related works. One in particular is Green. I see links to raws, but I've not seen a translated version anywhere. hope that helps.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I really enjoy reading this extra. I wish more authors did things like this after their stories (especially those high school ones). Also, does anybody know if the author (F?) has done other yuri works? I really like their artwork.

I totally agree! The extra was fantastic! I love the peek into the mind of the author and the process behind the character and story development, not to mention the "where are they now" feature. The fact that Youko was 19 in Lonesome Echo was a very interesting factoid. It makes the entire story something totally different! It doesn't change the fact that Ritsuko THOUGHT she was being saved by a student though. I'm guessing the idea is that she was hanging around in the prep room because her grandfather was the chairman of the school and she was avoiding her father to piss him off?

In any event, this is a fantastic volume. I really wish more of the author's work was available...

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I don't like those "future" plans stuff, makes me all nostalgic for nothing.. Well, I read them anyway, but I don't like how they make me feel. A bit sad to read lonesome echo should have been longer. It was really a nice ride, though, thank you for the translation if you ever pass through here scanlators!

To reply you must either login or sign up.