Forum › FAA discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I wanna blacklist this mangaka...
:D

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Do it then. You know how to. And don't read stuff you know you'll hate in the future. It's easy enough to do.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Do it then. You know how to. And don't read stuff you know you'll hate in the future. It's easy enough to do.

Is it possible? I only seem to be able to put tags and [blank] doujins, not artists/authors/mangakas.
(Yes, I have tried before)

last edited at Jun 20, 2014 8:42PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Is it possible? I only seem to be able to put tags and [blank] doujins, not artists/authors/mangakas.
(Yes, I have tried before)

Ah, my mistake. Still, the point still stands in general. If you don't like something, don't read it. Simple enough.

I
joined May 21, 2014

I wanna blacklist this mangaka...
:D

Maybe the arts is damn sexy but the story just pity not to you taste that's why loathe it.

I
joined May 21, 2014

I like this manga just for the art at least he doesn't make het hentai, if I want to loathe some artist then they who make both yuri and damn het/bisexual.

last edited at Jun 20, 2014 11:17PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Maybe the arts is damn sexy but the story just pity not to you taste that's why loathe it.

My only problem is that this is just yuri fanservice and at the same time it is almost not yuri at all. It seems like all of the mangaka's work is like that.

If I had a good memory I would've avoided this the moment I saw the mangaka's name or recognized the art style. And I also hate this sort of fanservice...

(Kinda why I want to be able to blacklist mangakas)

Maybe I'm misinterpreting here, but are you suggesting you "loathe" artists who make bisexual hentai? Why? I can understand it if you don't wish to read hentai that isn't yuri, but to actually hate an artist for having different sexual preferences than you - and expressing those preferences through manga - is a little strange.

I think emteen is talking about hentai with girlxgirl that suddenly goes guyxgirl or threesome stuff.

joined Mar 31, 2013

Gotta agree with flips. Something about this artist's just...irritating.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, it's basically fake girl x girl as a setup for the guy to come in, but just doesn't draw the last step. A lot of this artist's images are basically "I'm ready for you, male viewer" or fake cumshots ("I dropped ice cream all over my face and breasts, tee-hee!").

Pretty much all of it is very het-oriented.

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Da f&£@ is this. First of all I don't see yuri in this . ,all I can see is freaking girlfriends having fun by been naked together , also the story is total Crap the only thing in my opinion was the best is the art.

last edited at Jun 22, 2014 9:33PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You guys are being way too stuck up with this, the art is pretty nice and some variety is nice once in a while. And if even then you still don't like it, well, just don't read or comment about it shrug

To reply you must either login or sign up.