Forum › Rapunzel discussion

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

well the witch may have lost rapunzel but she gained a harem

joined Jul 8, 2013

I know that the Witch was keeping her captive and all but...Rapunzel's kind of a bitch, isn't she? Like, she cheated on the Witch, who did truly love, and not only cheated but also rubbed the fact that she cheated in her face by using it to brutally insult her...Frankly, I kind of consider the Witch to be more of a good guy here lol.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I know that the Witch was keeping her captive and all but...Rapunzel's kind of a bitch, isn't she? Like, she cheated on the Witch, who did truly love, and not only cheated but also rubbed the fact that she cheated in her face by using it to brutally insult her...Frankly, I kind of consider the Witch to be more of a good guy here lol.

How the shitting hell do you find the witch to be the good guy here? She locked Rapunzel in a tower from a young age and in this version of the story she did so to basically use her as a sex slave. There is no possible way she's the good guy here.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

She locked Rapunzel in a tower from a young age and in this version of the story she did so to basically use her as a sex slave. There is no possible way she's the good guy here.

Yes, that was in the original story too. The witch,or fairy in the original was a psycho. Rapunzel means baby spinach in gothic. The original story was very homophobic.

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 11:32PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

robblu posted:

Yes, that was in the original story too. The witch,or fairy in the original was a psycho. Rapunzel means baby spinach in gothic. The original story was very homophobic.

Huh, is that so? That's actually kinda interesting to know. Rapunzel is one fairy tail I'm not particularly familiar with.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I kinda felt bad for the witch, even if she was still the villain.
At least Rapunzel became loyal to only one person in the end.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

lol Rapunzel is a womanizer, I love it. The art is so beautiful, although it exaggerates the shoujo aspect. But, well, that's part of the charm and fun, I guess.

joined Apr 29, 2018

lol! poor witch! well thought! i can't stop laughting! it reminds me of "tsunderella".

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 7:18PM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

the author sure did love making princesses and queens wear men's clothings

To reply you must either login or sign up.