Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

well this story was okay pacing just felt off a bit

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

This story was ok.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Touhou Project doujins give characters so many different personalities. Due to me not knowing anything about said series, I take em in as if it's their own little thing (i.e. not taking into account it is based on anything).

Do these characters actually have personalities? (As in Touhou Project itself)

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Marisa has stolen my heart once again.

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

Touhou Project doujins give characters so many different personalities. Due to me not knowing anything about said series, I take em in as if it's their own little thing (i.e. not taking into account it is based on anything).

Well, you can assume their real personalities from the dialogue the games, or if you read canon doujins and books. A lot of them hold information which might help you understand them a bit more.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Well this story surely has a lot more to say, has it not? Hope, it does

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, you can assume their real personalities from the dialogue the games, or if you read canon doujins and books. A lot of them hold information which might help you understand them a bit more.

Ah, I see. I did notice that many gave the same characters similar personalities.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Alice, what a tsundere you're.

To reply you must either login or sign up.