Forum › Living-Room Flower discussion

joined Aug 6, 2013

WAAAHT? I'm confused. Would anyone care to explain please?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Pretty straightforward. The middle one's (I can't seem to find her name) brother married Tsubomi, the eldest of the girls here, and later died after presumably having the younger girl there. Middle girl fell in love with Tsubomi but kept it a secret. Somehow the niece figured that out and came up with the "I like girls" thing in order to make the aunt open up about it. No telling whether she really is attracted to girls or not, that's not really the important part.

I think the title is a reference to the flowers by the late brother's memorial photo, since they'd continually be kept fresh. In the same way, the aunt's feelings towards Tsubomi aren't changing either, they're just being kept there. And Tsubomi, at least, is content with that.

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Kid (Jitsuko) - Likes a girl
Tsubomi (glasses) - Sister-in-law to Hanae-san. Jitsuko's aunt. She is in love with the Hanae-san, although Hanae-san is still unaware of her affection. Which is why she's worried that Jitsuko will become like how she has become now, with unrequited love to her brother's wife.
Hanae-san(old lady) - Married to the Tsubomi's deceased brother.

last edited at Jan 28, 2014 10:04PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

what? isn't Jitsuko like her aunt?

joined Dec 18, 2014

"When it comes to love, age is just a number."
Thats probably the best thing I've heard today <3

joined Jul 31, 2014

A good one! But it's an unrequited love.

joined Apr 3, 2018

I thought maybe the niece likes the aunt and the aunt likes the sister in law. I wish there was a clear answer. The reason why I think the niece likes the aunt is because she requests a kiss instead of pudding, which seems unnecessary unless she likes her"that" way.

To reply you must either login or sign up.