Forum › Hajimete no Amimono discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

the page 16 is in the behind D:
Awawa. I've read the manga and then i watched anime Saki and now i'm watching Saki: Achiga-hen aaaaand i can't get enough of these Saki doujinshi, hooray for yuri, hooray for Saki! :3 Thanks for uploading this ^^

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ah, fixed. Thank Arwynl for the awesome work ;)

Definitely not one of my favorites that Tokumi has done, but still good. And really, "70th" Saki doujin?! Really?! That is utter madness, maybe one day we'll find a way to get most of those translated.

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

Oh my god, the feels. THE. BUCAP. FEELS. -dies- :D

last edited at Nov 7, 2013 5:15PM

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Oh my, the sweetness. BUCAP!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Ah, fixed. Thank Arwynl for the awesome work ;)

Definitely not one of my favorites that Tokumi has done, but still good. And really, "70th" Saki doujin?! Really?! That is utter madness, maybe one day we'll find a way to get most of those translated.

I'm always confused to whom i should say thanks but i'm starting to understand so it's cool. But if i want to thank the uploader? And the uploader is part of Arwynl or what? Still confused T-T

About the 70th saki doujin, i was surprised too. It would be awesome to read those ^^

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Arwynl in this case is a sinlge person who has a blog and is a big fan of Hisaxmihoko & the works of the voice actress who plays Hisa and many other roles (like nadie in el caza) I forget the name.

And the uploader is the person who takes the time to put the content up on the site for us.

I think i got that right?

As for there being 70 Saki doujins by Hyakka-ya I know :( It totaly sucks theres so many out there somewhere that I cant read! I've got all the ones translated and its like 20-30 range?

But many thanks also to the translator - and heres hoping someone does the rest at some point.

last edited at Nov 8, 2013 7:33AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That first part with the matching scarfs was HNNNNNNNGNGNGNGNG!!!
Second couple flirting in the background lol

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 5:10AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.