Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

lol on pg 17 mugi just know what is really happening >:D<

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

And suddenly, Ritsu's headband, on page 20, dissapeared :O XD
I really like when Mio is seme and Ritsu is uke :3

joined Feb 1, 2013

Mio as clearly the dom in the relationship, she just lets Ritsu think she is... Because when she wants to, Mio just pushes Ritsu down and has her way with her. I seriously get aaall the feels when Ritsu starts sulking over it and Mio just blames her for being too cute!

I love the first artist's drawing style- there's all these little things that other artists don't bother with, like the details in the shape of their noses and how their hair hangs down (especially when Ritsu looses her headband) I really love how Ritsu reverts into such a girl in these stories, because she's so often depicted as if she was just Mio's horny boyfriend, which defeats the point of them being girls.

And, as weird as this might sound, I like the fact that Mio and Ritsu drawn with hair down below. I'm pretty tired of seeing everyone portrayed as being totally "smooth" in anime/manga.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Hot n' lol. The technique is a bit careless, but nice. Their continuing fighting is just lovey dovey's stuff :3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Sweet lengthy read, enjoyed this :)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks Madoka for random chapters!! AND MIO X RITSU ESPECIALLY! I can't never get enough

joined Feb 21, 2024

I love this! ><
That's all I'll say

To reply you must either login or sign up.