Forum › When the Calm Ends discussion

joined Jun 24, 2020

She keeps getting more bandages and marks as the story progresses, but the then suddenly she loses almost all of them. In the later pages, the undershirt which covered her neck is gone, and all that's left under is a mark on her neck and collarbone.

last edited at Mar 25, 2024 1:49AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Has the manga been removed from the site?

She keeps getting more bandages and marks as the story progresses, but the then suddenly she loses almost all of them. In the later pages, the undershirt which covered her neck is gone, and all that's left under is a mark on her neck and collarbone.

I have interpreted that as a sign that she has not been attending school for so long, her injuries have had time to heal. While that's good from in a physical health sense, it also signifies an ever increasing alienation, which is ruinous to mental health. While the lack of bandages can be interpreted as Yura having already killed herself by that point in the story, and Koma hallucinating her appearance, I do not think that nobody actually commits suicide in this manga: Yura threatens it the whole time, but we do not know if she actually goes through with it, as the story ends just before her final decision.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I think it has been removed because the quality of the release wasn't very good (MTL usage, bad typesetting), so it's probably part of the reason the work was difficult to understand. An uploader thought it was good enough, but it wasn't. So the staff removed it.

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

damn I hope someone else resubmits it

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

There is a page in this manga where the character who supposedly passed away is staring directly at the reader, I think pages like that work so much better in a digital media instead of a physical media (book) because in a digital format, the page will sudddenly "pop" on your screen and give a bit of anxiety when you first see the panel, almost like a jump scare.

Has the manga been removed from the site?

I thought I was going crazy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.