Forum › Sigh discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

This really deserves a 2nd part xD

Now that I am re-reading some of Ootomo Megane work, the artwork isn't just interesting it is actually amazing :D and the story lines are always so good!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Nearly each oneshot with something-to-begin theme does ;))
My curiosity and laziness are killing me

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nearly each oneshot with something-to-begin theme does ;))
My curiosity and laziness are killing me

Ohoho

http://www.memes.at/fun/299?PHPSESSID=939d9d82ba42c929a70fe34c54b071dd

joined Apr 20, 2013

OMG! It's Shiratori from Pink! DDDD: Finally got it! The last panel makes totally understandable now. xD

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

OMG! It's Shiratori from Pink! DDDD: Finally got it! The last panel makes totally understandable now. xD

Wow I didn't catch this. Thank you!!! Now I know why she looked at the flower blossom lol.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wow I didn't catch this. Thank you!!! Now I know why she looked at the flower blossom lol.

I feel bad, I thought it was clear what the connection was.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I feel bad, I thought it was clear what the connection was.

I hadn't realised each story connected until I read them all one by one, in the right order (before i had read maybe half, picking them by tags. This author is pretty angsty and sad at times, it hurts to read) and recognized the names.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

oh..I get it now, it's good that she potentially found someone else to love now

last edited at Mar 26, 2017 3:54AM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

wait.. that's it??? when shiratori finally meets a girl she deserved??

To reply you must either login or sign up.