Forum › yuri outside of Dynasty

joined Sep 12, 2019

Hi, I recently came across a yuri manhwa on Mangadex called "Her Shim Cheong" and I'm amazed at how good it is. I have checked almost everything that is hosted on Dynasty and I thought that was it, that there wasn't anything left to discover, but it turns out I was wrong.

So I'd be curious to know what are your favourite (translated) yuri works that are not currently hosted on Dynasty.

Thanks !

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu was hosted here until they decided not to. Mangadex has the continuation if you liked it.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

The vast majority of yuri webtoons aren't hosted here, since they're tied to various apps and platforms. Taming Grace and Hummingbird Effect are two that come to mind. Also, Her Shim-Cheong is my favourite yuri story of all time, so I'm glad to see it mentioned.
Shokei Shoujo no Ikirumichi is a yuri isekai LN that got a manga adaptation, which you can find on mangadex, plus an ongoing wordpress translation. It does some interesting stuff and won an award, so it might be worth checking out, especially since it's a lot darker and grittier than I Favor the Villianess or Revolution of the Genius Girl.

joined Sep 12, 2019

Thank you both for your recommendations, I'll definitely check these out

@Kirin I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one who feels that way about Her Shim Cheong. It reminded me of how powerful a great story can be. And as much as I like cute high school love stories, I realize this type of intense and darker stuff has more effect on me.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Best ones, Lily, Mage and Demon Queen, Pulse, Slightly Sour Secret.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I've recently gotten hooked on Ring My Bell

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I've recently gotten hooked on Ring My Bell

^^

It's fantastic

Mage and Demon Queen

Also fantastic

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 5:03AM

joined Sep 12, 2019

Cool, thanks for your replies. I look forward to reading all that.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Don't forget The Love Doctor.

To reply you must either login or sign up.