Forum › A Proper Older Sister discussion

joined May 25, 2019

Wired why do lesbians even use dildos. It seems like a penis for people that don't want a penises, like a little brat!

It's not penis envy. It's just a toy in order to make you and your partner feel good which just happens to be in a shape that allows penetration. Lesbians also penetrate with their fingers during sex but that doesn't mean that they want a penis. With that logic, you could also say that guys who have anal sex with their girlfriend actually want to have sex with a guy because gays do that too. When a straight woman uses a vibrator on her clit, doesn't mean that she actually wants to do it with a lesbian either. With other words toys don't equal humans.

Yeah I guess you are right thanks

joined May 25, 2019

Wired why do lesbians even use dildos. It seems like a penis for people that don't want a penises, like a little brat!

Yeah, that's why they make plain dildos not explicitly shaped like penises. It still feels good to fill a hole.

Okay well I realized it's just a toy!

joined May 25, 2019

Yeah, that's why they make plain dildos not explicitly shaped like penises. It still feels good to fill a hole.

Okay well I realized it's just a toy!

joined Sep 20, 2020

this is a MASTERPIECE!!!, WE NEED MORE CHAPTER PLSS

diddletheskittle
joined Oct 12, 2020

hot

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I feel like there is some deeper problems going on with the cousin. She lost her family, but tried to keep smiling. She seems kinda young, so her knowing all about sex is kinda worrisome, but I migbt be overthinking it. And her wanting to break mc into a toy to be used. There's a lot to explore there, but it's just a one-shot in an anthology, so I guess who cares

Looks%20away%20in%20anime%20girl
joined May 4, 2020

forgive me my lord for this was the hottest shit I've read in a while

To reply you must either login or sign up.