Forum › My account got corona virus.

Another%20profile%20pic
joined May 15, 2019

Remove it immidietaly!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a bot making a spam-like joke or an actual account doing spam-like jokes, but I appreciate the laugh given anyway.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I am one of those in the "at risk" groups and am living at ground zero in the US (near Seattle/Snohomish in Washington State). The panic here is palpable. I'm just glad I have plenty of toilet paper...

I'm sure you will all lament my absence if I catch it and die. Bury me with my yuri, please. Preferably a nice print copy of YagaKimi. And maybe the Puella Magi Madoka Magica season Blu-ray + Rebellion set because KyoSaya is my jam.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I am one of those in the "at risk" groups and am living at ground zero in the US (near Seattle/Snohomish in Washington State). The panic here is palpable. I'm just glad I have plenty of toilet paper...

I'm sure you will all lament my absence if I catch it and die. Bury me with my yuri, please. Preferably a nice print copy of YagaKimi. And maybe the Puella Magi Madoka Magica season Blu-ray + Rebellion set because KyoSaya is my jam.

Well, if that's your wish in case you die of corona, we'll make sure your wish will be fulfilled.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, fair enough. I'll just pass the info along to have your account deleted.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Covid-19 is scary, huh? Good thing I'm already dead. (If you non-Native people don't get that, try the book/movie Ricochet River. Tragedy warning.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.