Forum › Sports discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I found something interesting today.

It's called Magnum Lily and the protagonist is called Yuri.. I know I know, no need to say anything about that, but look at those abs!! and hey, is about boxing! You can see some raws here

In the first chapter, the protagonist gets "dumped" by some dumb guy (well, they weren't dating in the first place) and that triggers the encounter with another girl and one thing lead to another so now it's time for hot blooded boxing and muscles

I was going to talk about this in the Teppu thread but I think it's better here... If I find more interesting mangas maybe I could share more.

the_yuri_fan_1995
20201119_140043
joined Nov 19, 2020

oh. wow. sports.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 7:06PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'm only doing me
I'm doing you too

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Some people like this kind of sport, while others prefer yachting. I am one of them has long been fond of it, if anyone wants to experience new sensations, I can take me on board. In the spring we can get together and go to a warm country. You can book a yacht in advance here actually, no, you can't my favorite site where I always find a yacht for rent.

Congregate in groups? Travel abroad? In what parallel universe? I hope your yacht runs aground, bursts into flames, capsizes and sinks to the bottom of the ocean, and you drown slowly while sharks nibble on your genitals.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

sports? sports! sports! sports! sports! sports! sports!

To reply you must either login or sign up.