Forum › Secret discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

God, i thought i forgot about that one. The author really like to dig this crack ship. Remember that both of them have so little interactions before Vol.7 .

joined Dec 18, 2018

This is pretty fucked up for four pages.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Wow, I've just suggested this and another short doujin to be uploaded about 3 hours ago, and both of them are already here. Thank you, esteemed uploaders.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I want the threesome end now.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Want to see more of this

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

This is just 4chan speculation but I read Afro (Yurukyan's mangaka) didn't want any romantic relationships in their manga (i.e. leaving NadeRin purely friends and not making them too gay) but they blew it with that Rin x Sakura chapter that sent the shippers alight with... well, Rin x Sakura.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 5:32PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

they blew it with that Rin x Sakura chapter that sent the shippers alight with... well, Rin x Sakura.

Are we talking about the same chapter here ? The one where Rin trail Sakura a little bit and they go to a cafe and basically don't talk but about Nadeshiko ? I mean i understand people want to ship characters but they barely interact with each other during the 7 volumes. Not to mention that in Vol.7 (where i'm supossing Rin x Sakura start to blew up) Rin goes out of her way to check if Nadeshiko is ok because she can't call her. If anything, the volume was more Rin/Nadeshiko than Rin/Sakura.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

they blew it with that Rin x Sakura chapter that sent the shippers alight with... well, Rin x Sakura.

Are we talking about the same chapter here ? The one where Rin trail Sakura a little bit and they go to a cafe and basically don't talk but about Nadeshiko ? I mean i understand people want to ship characters but they barely interact with each other during the 7 volumes. Not to mention that in Vol.7 (where i'm supossing Rin x Sakura start to blew up) Rin goes out of her way to check if Nadeshiko is ok because she can't call her. If anything, the volume was more Rin/Nadeshiko than Rin/Sakura.

Yes. Well, of course nothing really happened in that chapter but (more speculation here) I think Afro didn't want people shipping the girls and if the Rin x Sakura chapter was an attempt to get people to stop, it backfired.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think Afro didn't want people shipping the girls

By the girls you mean Rin and Nadeshiko ? Because if it is then what i say in 2nd spoiler mean Afro don't understand how shipping work.

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Still fucked up

To reply you must either login or sign up.