Forum › Blacklist Tag Not Working

joined Oct 6, 2019

I have blacklisted some tags, but that tags which i already blacklisted just keeps popping up. Is this a bug? or is there any way to fix this?

Thank you!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I may be misremembering since I don't use that function but I believe one of the site staff have said in the past that it only actually works for a single tag.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I may be misremembering since I don't use that function but I believe one of the site staff have said in the past that it only actually works for a single tag.

Dunno i have multiples blacklist tags and it work perfectly fine for me.

joined Oct 6, 2019

i only use one tag though, but doesn't work for me.....
maybe i'll try make a new account and see if it works.

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 7:38PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I remember there being something about it only working for searching, but not for main page or something like that.

joined Oct 6, 2019

i just noticed that if i go to recently added chapter, it works.

but when i tried to search for specific series/doujins/pair, the blacklist won't work. is that how it supposed to work?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I remember there being something about it only working for searching, but not for main page or something like that.

Again, i don't see the mangas with blacklist tag on the main page. For some personal preference i blocked the Transgender tag and i don't have the Kanojo ni Naritai chapter on my main page.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

seciawang posted:

i just noticed that if i go to recently added chapter, it works.

but when i tried to search for specific series/doujins/pair, the blacklist won't work. is that how it supposed to work?

I guess it was the other way around then. So it seems it only blocks stuff on main page, but not when you search. Can't tell you for sure cos I don't use blacklist.

To reply you must either login or sign up.