Forum › Lament discussion

joined Apr 25, 2013

I don't understand @@

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

Warning i suck and anylyzative posts so it's probably gonna be slightly incomprehensible.

Well i'm also having alot of trouble interpretating this, but the way i understood it all of the sex was in her head including the part where she confirmed it was all a dream. Then on her way home from school her encounter with the other precures (not sure if them hindering her was a delusion or not) and turned into a selfish (the we won't let you see mana triggering it) then killed them for getting between her and Mana. Then upon meeting Mana, she managed to reason with her and by giving her, her desire helped her return to normal.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Yeah, that's pretty much my take on it too. Except I doubt that Rikka actually killed Alice and Makopi. Isya's works aren't typically that dark, and it seems like she plans on continuing this storyline with more ManaRikka works.

Anyway, Mana has practically got a harem in DokiDoki in terms of shipping potential...she's got practically all the subtext (Rikka, Makopi, Regina). My inclination is for Mana x Rikka too, though, so I'll look forward to what Isya turns out for DokiDoki.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

This is also typical yandere behaviour. Rikka's unable to distinguish what's real and what isn't. She's overwhelmingly jealous of anybody who comes near Mana and even has delusions about killing her "adversaries". And yes, Isya plans on continuing this storyline.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Wow wow wow !! That was quite the story!
I liked it so much! Wow!))
Isya is really amazing isnt she? I just love her sex scenes work
Thanks guys for work. You are the best!!))

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Damn in the end, it was only a delusion. At page 11 you can see that the 'hicky' is at the spot rikka it at. She does not realize that it was there to begin with because she refused to she her take off her shirt. That and later she apologizes for not being there last night, but she just doesn't understand. I wonder just what are those marks on her at the end.
I would be nice to see more manax rikka

last edited at Jun 18, 2013 7:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.