Forum › I would like to upload my manga

Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

Hi everyone!

I drew a yuri manga and was wondering if I could upload it on this site. If you are interested, is there any address where I could send the raw files so you can take a look at them? I'm not a professional or anything, I'm just a fan of this site and thought it would be really cool to have it up here - if you like it, of course. Currently it's only up on my personal Facebook page, so it would be an exclusive. It's 26 pages long and made with Clip Studio Paint.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

I think it’s a good idea to publish it on LINE webtoon or any other platform if wanted. Before you do so, make sure you officially copyright your characters and story in a batch so that if someone steals your idea and characters, you can successfully sue.

I think you can ask admin here:
admin@dynasty-scans.com

I am not sure if they would allow you to post personal manga though. All I see here are officially published ones or well known ones.

last edited at Apr 8, 2019 5:03PM

Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

I think it’s a good idea to publish it on LINE webtoon or any other platform if wanted. Before you do so, make sure you officially copyright your characters and story in a batch so that if someone steals your idea and characters, you can successfully sue.

I think you can ask admin here:
admin@dynasty-scans.com

I am not sure if they would allow you to post personal manga though. All I see here are officially published ones or well known ones.

Thank you! Got it.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

What was the manga?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Dynasty hosts user images, so I don't see why they wouldn't host a manga if the quality is up to the site's standards.

As for how, JanSaar, I think you'll have better luck sending a message to the mods either through Discord or through the site's own "Upload Requests".

last edited at Jun 9, 2019 10:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.