Forum › Byakuren Bride discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The doujin itself was cute, but that afterword was just depressing. I hope the guy/girl survives.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I can't really see how these 2 would meet and hook up - I don't even really recall another doujin where they meet even once, given neither hardly ever go anywhere - especially Shikieiki - so to sell it, I'd want a long doujin with a good explanation for how they come together.

It wasn't bad tho.

last edited at Dec 14, 2018 9:57PM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Sometimes in order to prove your love, you just have to eat a boot.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I don't understand, what exactly did you do to make your kitchen explode with basic kitchen tools. On fire is one thing, but a full explosion is another.

Seriously though, best wishes for the author. Your art is really nice to look at and your story is really cute. You are great, keep writing.

last edited at Dec 15, 2018 12:37AM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I don't understand, what exactly did you do to make your kitchen explode with basic kitchen tools. On fire is one thing, but a full explosion is another.

Seriously though, best wishes for the author. Your art is really nice to look at and your story is really cute. You are great, keep writing.

flower duh, have you not seen goblin slayer :P

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

She probably used magic or danmaku

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That's some serious dedication to have for your crack pairing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.