Forum › Girls Frontline discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

So, what’s the plot here? Strange there’s no yuri, 404 men... what the fuck am I reading?

A synopsis for this series would help.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I dunno how to add a synopsis or even request one, but I can attempt one here until one is added:

Girls Frontline is a Chinese mobile game where one collects real life heavy weaponry that have been turned into cute anime girls in a similar vein as Kantai Collection or Azur Lane. The girls this time around are based on real life guns and firearms.

The game itself takes place in the near future while humanity is still recovering from a zombie alien plague, World War 3, and and a rogue omnicidal AI.

Due to dwindling resources, manpower, and huge advances in AI technology, wars are mostly fought with Tactical Dolls, or "T-dolls," which are civilian model androids that have been retroactively fitted with fire control chips and outdated weaponry, and are operated by PMCs who are hired to fight on the government's behalf.

You are a newly minted human commander of Griffen & Kyuger, one of founders and leading forces in T-doll research and development. However, things having been awfully quiet lately, with WWIII more or less over and Sangvis Ferri, the rogue AI, keeping mostly to themselves, you are assigned to the middle of bumfuck nowhere Russia fully expecting it to stay that way.

Meanwhile, The AR Team, a small group of elite T-dolls are on a secret mission, following reports that Sangvis Ferri has suddenly become active again, when they are discovered and things quickly go tits up. Trapped behind enemy lines and cutoff from immediate back up they send out a distress signal calling out for any friendly units in the area...

or tl;dr you collect guns that are also cute anime girls and build a team to fight evil scantily clad murder bots in the middle of Russia.

That work for you?

last edited at Feb 22, 2019 11:16PM

65579713a355976e97e7a15516efecb1
joined Jan 12, 2018

well i love the game so more fanarts are always welcome

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

We definitely need more in this section of Dynasty.

Including the works of MMM,which have been listed and are awaiting upload,however which way that works.

To reply you must either login or sign up.