Forum › Marumaru Shinmyoumaru discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I was waiting for Seija to show up but still it was nice. It feels like Touhou lost its popularity or there are less doujins now just like Kancolle. Fate/GO and Granblue is the focus now

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 5:52PM

_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

I was waiting for Seija to show up but still it was nice. It feels like Touhou lost its popularity or there are less doujins now just like Kancolle. Fate/GO and Granblue is the focus now

That is why me a Levander started DB Scans. We release a new Touhou Doujin about every 3 days, only about 1/3rd are up on Dynasty yet but you can find them all here.

Yuuparu%20cuddle
joined Apr 7, 2013

This was sweet and heartwarming almost to the point of being moé because of Shinmyoumaru's independence. I just don't see how you could add Seija to this story without taking that away, or at least breaking the tension.
And I don't want that taken away, because I love seeing an independent Shinmyoumaru, along with a Reimu who actually has expressions other than "bitter slothfulness", and good old, tomboyish, Marisa before Harukawa Moe wussified her, IMO.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It definitely feels like there's a lot less Touhou coming out than there used to be, even from that a good amount which has already been translated from danbooru. Its what got me here a long time ago but there's still a ton of great stuff coming out that I look forward to as well.

I wondre if Azur lane will start appearing more esp with crossovers of kantai

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

You know, I've read this somewhere else before but I really can't remember where. But it was still a sweet read.

joined Jul 22, 2014

That is why me a Levander started DB Scans. We release a new Touhou Doujin about every 3 days, only about 1/3rd are up on Dynasty yet but you can find them all here.

Ah cheers for that however late this is!

This story is quite adorable and i do like how Reimu treated her!

joined Aug 20, 2021

This helped me Appreciate shinmy :p
fun read

To reply you must either login or sign up.