joined May 25, 2017

good comedy is making fun of niccochi

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Washi washi~

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Making fun of Nico's luck, more like. As often happens in the anime and diaries and game, and sometimes in the manga, Nico is basically in the right and being reasonable here. The combination of Nozomi being a character that goes too far (for comedy) and no one can really help Nico to win anything, ever, makes for a somewhat jarring mood and theme for comedy, really. Then again, in this doujin, she did choose to visit Nozomi, so ... I just think Nico would be way, way better off visiting, say, Rin and Hanayo. Or hanging out with Rin and Honoka. If the goal is Nico having fun, I mean. Eve Eli, Umi or Kotori would be better picks. Maki only on a good day. Nozomi has even fewer good days than Maki.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Making fun of Nico's luck, more like. As often happens in the anime and diaries and game, and sometimes in the manga, Nico is basically in the right and being reasonable here. The combination of Nozomi being a character that goes too far (for comedy) and no one can really help Nico to win anything, ever, makes for a somewhat jarring mood and theme for comedy, really. Then again, in this doujin, she did choose to visit Nozomi, so ... I just think Nico would be way, way better off visiting, say, Rin and Hanayo. Or hanging out with Rin and Honoka. If the goal is Nico having fun, I mean. Eve Eli, Umi or Kotori would be better picks. Maki only on a good day. Nozomi has even fewer good days than Maki.

Honestly it makes me a little angry how bad Nico's luck is and how the people who mess with her never get any comeuppance. One of my least favorite parts of the series was when Tsubasa insults Nico, (who is a fan of hers), and Nico never gets the chance to do anything about it. The washi washi thing was wrong and makes me feel weird about Nozomi's character, but if I imagine Nozomi just bullies her because she really likes her, it redeems her a little in my mind.

To reply you must either login or sign up.