Forum › Endless Love ~Asatsuyu~ discussion

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

What is the letter is the last page? I don't understand the ending.

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

yeah i got no idea what the letter was about either. either page 2 or 19 have some context or its a typo and those pages don't actually exist

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Maybe it's the letter with invitation for studying abroad? (there was something like that, if I remember correctly)

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/endless_love_asatsuyu#7 So is Kotori saying Honoka is like Eli (which is why Kotori likes Eli)?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/endless_love_asatsuyu#7 So is Kotori saying Honoka is like Eli (which is why Kotori likes Eli)?

^ I've no idea what it is saying but it seems to be wrong. It makes out like she met Honoka after Eli - or got to know her well after - but that is not so. Eli has only been in their town since high-school - and she has known Honoka since they were all little kids right?

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 4:44AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was very nice overall :)

But whats up with the last page? I too don't understand any of the last half.

Whats the switched from juice to wine group mean? Is she referring to herself as the wife of the house? Seems an odd way to call yourself. Whats the letter and why does neither Kotori or her mom need it any more?
Why did she need to borrow money of Maki's mom?

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 6:11AM

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

uncensored rare pair O///O

Img_8243
joined Feb 25, 2018

No matter where KotoBird flies... I'll be there! Uncensored "flowers"... Oh my god... >///<

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

Always a surprise with censorless yuri eyes

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

The wish of sending a random message for this email on last page is growing up haha.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

But whats up with the last page? I too don't understand any of the last half.

Whats the switched from juice to wine group mean? Is she referring to herself as the wife of the house? Seems an odd way to call yourself. Whats the letter and why does neither Kotori or her mom need it any more?
Why did she need to borrow money of Maki's mom?

It's a little convoluted, but — well, remember the beginning, how Kotori just woke up, unclear on how she and Eli got there, but mentioned smelling alcohol? Yeah, I think it's implying that Kotori's mom swapped their juice for a sweet wine so that they'd get drunk and, well, this would happen. It seems to be a gambit to keep Kotori from her overseas study, and hence to keep µ's intact, and then use µ's to keep the school open, with financial support from the Nishikinos. (At least, that's how I'm assembling the puzzle pieces.)

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 1:30AM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.