Forum › Kitto Ruijibutsu nimo Narenai Doujin-tachi ni Tsugeru discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

sorry for the OT: i wanted to ask about this anime.

i never hear mawaru penguindrum, then i wiki it and now i'm curious.
but i don't like to see anime, i prefer reading, and i wanted to know if there's a manga,
on baka-up don't say anything

joined Nov 11, 2010

It was an anime original. Also had a novel adaptation if I remember correctly, but no manga that I ever heard of. It was a pretty alright series I guess; kinda nonsensical by the end, but likeable characters. Not super great for yuri shipping; Yuri (the character), who most of the potential came from, was kinda messed up (as you can see from this doujin). I think I ended up still shipping her with Momoka by the end, though.

Mawaru Penguindrum's one of the rare series which I ended up watching at least partially for a male character/a het pairing, namely Kanba/Kanba x Himari. I got pretty into it while the series was airing, in the end I guess I'd recommend watching it. The OP was also godly. I tend to prefer manga to anime as well, but at least for major original works like this (it's Ikuhara after all, definitely not your average anime) I wouldn't let that stop me.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I tend to prefer manga to anime as well, but at least for major original works like this (it's Ikuhara after all, definitely not your average anime) I wouldn't let that stop me.

thanks,

and you're right, but i don't see a movie or an anime from about 5/6 years, i'm bored to stay still in front of a monitor, or it's some sort of phatia or psycosis, i don't know...

i'm lucky if the first to come out it's the novel, like for haruhi, but for, for example, puella magica, i had to content myself with the manga

joined Jan 5, 2019

I hope these 2 can get married and have a child together

joined Dec 30, 2018

joined Jun 23, 2019

Lmaooo

To reply you must either login or sign up.