Forum › Flip Flappers discussion

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

The lack of doujin of this amazing series just makes me sad :(

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Doesn't help that it wasn't that popular in Japan because they have shit taste.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

First Night of Azure. Now Flip Flappers.

What the heck than Japanese like? A bunch of
underage girls with short panties chasing after a bland protagonist aka every harem anime?

No wonder why people are prefering Korean manhwa over manga now.

last edited at Mar 11, 2017 4:19AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Every yuri anime flops anyway, not just Flip Flappers. It's sad.

What the heck than Japanese like?

Coffee-undertone moeshit. I do like them, too, sometimes

last edited at Mar 11, 2017 4:27AM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

First Night of Azure.

didnt Nights of Azure do great though?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

No wonder why people are prefering Korean manhwa over manga now.

Not me, though. Can't stand it.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

The problem is that Flip Flappers was still great before it went full on yuri and it still did bad in ratings. It's just sad that niche series end up losing money so studios have to pump out recycled shounen/harem/ecchi garbage to stay afloat.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

The problem is that Flip Flappers was still great before it went full on yuri and it still did bad in ratings. It's just sad that niche series end up losing money so studios have to pump out recycled shounen/harem/ecchi garbage to stay afloat.

Well it did well enough to make money if thats what your wondering. But yuri has done well in the past for example kill la kill(a bit out there i admit) but its got yuri in it not alot but its there, yuru yuri is well there are people who dont like yuri demanding season 4... And flip flappers actualy turned a proffit as far as i know. Now we got ntr trap and citrus on the horizon and i expect citrus atleast to do well probly. Theres yuri in reni bokum (probly spelled that wrong but dont care) while more of a joke its not hidden away its embraced as just a thing that happens.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I finally got around to watching this, and I think I remember seeing at least one doujin in the recent releases list (which is actually what got me to watching it) but here the list is empty. Am I missing something?

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I finally got around to watching this, and I think I remember seeing at least one doujin in the recent releases list (which is actually what got me to watching it) but here the list is empty. Am I missing something?

It was probly a one page thing but i dont think flip flappers has any yet if it get any at all. I think the director posts his orignal art and storyboards so maby you saw that.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

It was probly a one page thing but i dont think flip flappers has any yet if it get any at all. I think the director posts his orignal art and storyboards so maby you saw that.

Probably. Maybe it was uploaded as a chapter at first but then someone moved it to images? I'm just somehow convinced that I saw it in the new chapters list

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

The lack of doujin of this amazing series just makes me sad :(

https://nhentai.net/g/192014/

To reply you must either login or sign up.