Forum › The Chain of Youth (new series)

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

This was actually a pretty interesting series (or, at least, the free chapters were). I was worried about those two dudes who showed up in the beginning, but it looks like things are gonna end in a gay way for them too, so hopefully my worries are unfounded. Anyhow, it seems like a fairly generic "asshole deals with her troubled past and becomes less asshole-y due to the POWER OF LOVE," but, you know, I haven't really read many yuri series like this, so at least it's got that going for it. Definitely looking forward to becoming not poor so that I can buy the rest of the chapters! Thanks for introducing me to this thing!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This was actually a pretty interesting series (or, at least, the free chapters were)

Same.
I cringed a few times for mc tho, but it's not like I can tell what's she's supposed to do.
What's interesting isn't just that Yoona's an asshole tho, she's like, sadistic and dominant, it's not just being mean, it straight up gives you chills, the power she has over Jia/mc.
It's more like one of those stories where mc is obedient, weak ish and at the mercy of a beautiful, popular girl who's actually secretly super mean (like, no one else knows). The popular girl is obviously "out of her league", yet she teases mc, which just confuses her and she doesn't know what to think, whether she already likes that girl, or comes to like her later.
Is the popular girl just a pretty face? Is she just an asshole? Does she become deeper, or was she actually an asshole with character depth that we also didn't know about?
Usually this kind of story revolves around mc being a nice girl (gotta usually be a nice and maybe patient person, to stay around someone who's shitty to you), and really transparent and unable to read the pretty girl, and is just wrapped around her finger. Things happen and they grow closer and the pretty girl probably has a personality beyond being a dick to her most of the time.
I like this sort of story actually lmao, I feel the mcs haha. I'm surprised about the two male characters. Idk what their role could be in the plot, but it doesn't seem like they're out for any of the girls so it's chill

last edited at Dec 15, 2016 7:38PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.