Forum › Twinkle Star discussion

Yuuparu%20cuddle
joined Apr 7, 2013

Oh, yes, just adorable Marisa/Alice, with the both of them the way I like it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder if the first page's similarity to Princess Of the Stars is deliberate:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/princess_of_the_stars#3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

freaking adorable, loved it.

A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

"She is the prince of the stars."

That has got to be one of the most romantic sentences I have ever read.

joined Jan 11, 2015

adorable!@~$^%#^

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

I personally consider this the ending to the amazing doujin series Mariali

They both reunited in their second life and will forever be together for eternity <3

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is too cute gentle and fluffy to be just an NSFW. It's just over the ecchi line because of the breasts I guess. And considering they are just having one session, it's not really lots of sex tbh. But it's awesome.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Adorable

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a beautiful story and a loving couple Marisa and Alice! I am happy that Marisa has acted with her feelings about Alice!! Marisa and Alice are an excellent pair! It feels right. They truly belong to each other . Even if Alice is a youkai and Marisa is human, they love each other so much and their love will last through the Ages — until Gensokyo vanishes or Makai disappears with Shinki-sama.

last edited at Jan 19, 2022 8:49PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

This story always makes me happy! I guess I am just too sappy compared to most people! Alice and Marisa are canon in my world! But, everyone has a piece of Gensokyo in their heart. That may be why this world is so popular... especially when you consider its origin as an arcade game !

joined Oct 25, 2010

Still feel much better and joyful every time I read this story! Alice and Marisa are right for each other.. even if this couple is human and youkai!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I always feel happy when I read this story about Alice and Marisa!! They consummate their love for each other!! This is a wonderful sweet tasteful story!! I am sure that human Marisa and youkai Alice will always be together and never parted!’ Gensokyo is the land of dreams and fulfilled wishes!!

last edited at Nov 19, 2022 2:35PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Anytime I read this story, I feel happy for them! Marisa and Alice are always a great couple!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I love this beautiful story! Maybe we will see more stories of this sweet couple together in the near future!

joined Oct 25, 2010

My last cat died around 5am today! Since I am 66 years old, she was my last pet! Whisper died last month! They passed in 30 days of each other! This is still an amazing and beautiful story by Ichinose! This work makes me happy and is one of the better Marisa and Alice tales.

last edited at May 21, 2023 3:09PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

I truly enjoy this story! When I feel down and sad, I really feel much better when I read this beautiful story about Alice and Marisa! This feels like the true fate of their lives.

joined Apr 15, 2020

The hairband stays ON

joined Oct 25, 2010

Gensokyo the land of mysteries. adventures, personalities of Yokai, humans, deities beast-girls , vampires, spirits,beings from other worlds, lands from far away to the boundary of great barrier itself. At any moment you can see forms pressed against it trying to glimpse past like one would against a patio door! Smudges of hand prints, nostrils, even outlined bodies desiring entry so strongly that facial features can be seen. As my mistress’s Shiki , I send her the images . The more complete they are , the greater their desire for passage . I serve the mistress who maintains the barrier, my beloved Yukari Yakumo . I must go back. Chen will be hungry!! My name is Ran . I bid you peaceful bliss wherever and with whomever your heartbeats most happily .

last edited at Feb 9, 2024 11:08PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

The hairband stays ON

Ain’t the truth

To reply you must either login or sign up.