Forum › Shoujo Kishidan x Knight Tale Raws

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Found raws for that girl knights series after skimming the /u/ threadhttps://yuki.la/u/2053454 about it.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Idk what happened to translations but, for chapter 1, this is what /u/'s efforts have amounted to, with a few bubbles untranslated here and there

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 4:38PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Vol 1 was released recently, cover looks chill

Other images from pixiv
Source/Author's pixiv

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Art style looks great, hopefully a translation group picks it up soon. The people translating it over at /u/ seem to have dropped the series.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Just finished reading ch5. While so far, I don't think it's amazing, it definitely makes me want to read more.

It seems like it will be a sports manga, of sorts, with the club and characters aiming to become the best.

As for yuri content, it seems like it'll be lighthearted and flirty, with the obligatory sexual harassment between girls, as opposed to "romance".

The art is very nice, and the characters, while not particularly unique, are still cute, and interesting enough that you want to get to know them better. The only complaint I have about the art, is that in the action scenes, it is sometimes a little hard to understand exactly what movement the art is attempting to convey. I wouldn't go as far as to call it "confusing", just that the action parts could be better.

Overall, I liked it! Hopefully someone picks it up!
(We got a lot piled up already, so don't look at me like that Faust...)

joined Sep 21, 2014

I still appreciate having your thoughts on it, thanks :)
plus we agreed to tackle the Tachi manga, the one I've been dying to read since March, I'm thoroughly satisfied
That one's gonna be fucking delicious (ノ*´ ▽ ` )ノ*

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

And it will never be translated.....

I mean my gut strongly tell me this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.