Forum › Posts by Lucifer Gordon

joined Aug 9, 2021

I came here to escape reality but it still slapped me in the face. I love being clueless, but the possible scenarios and stories make me both heartwarming and sad at the same time. At least I don't want to know what happened to the mother. Dust got into my eyes.

Lucifer Gordon
joined Aug 9, 2021

I dont know, this is one of my best pj thanks for letting read it bc i cant understand japanese, i really appreciate your work.

Lucifer Gordon
joined Aug 9, 2021

i has waited too long for new chapter, do many thing but still looking forward to seeing it. Thanks.

Lucifer Gordon
joined Aug 9, 2021

FluffyCow posted:

This has this weird Non-Yuri feeling to it and the progression...and I honestly can't for the life of me figure out the tone or where it's headed.

The protagonist is very very very gay, but there's only a one side romance so far

I definitely want to believe, and believe that this will end in a gay romance between the two lead girls. I guess I've just been burned over the years by situations where at least one character is obviously gay, but then the author goes "no". I'm sure many people on here can relate to this experience haha

hahahha Totally agree with you.

Lucifer Gordon
joined Aug 9, 2021

Short but cute.

Lucifer Gordon
joined Aug 9, 2021

It’s adorable, make me feel dizzy hâhhaa

Lucifer Gordon
joined Aug 9, 2021

Since the first chapters, I have enjoyed the story. I really rely on it and I like the slow burn it's so beautiful and comfortable.

Lucifer Gordon
joined Aug 9, 2021

reading this story makes me feel so comfortable, trusting and smiling more maybe when i'm old i need a ponko.

Lucifer Gordon
joined Aug 9, 2021

I love it! It make me happy and sad sometime, but it worth.