Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Hahaha thanks to my glass of wine, I slept soundly ;)
I usually don't sleep much anyways, feel like I might be missing out of life if I sleep too much (even tho I'm on my phone most of the time waiting for FF hahaha jk)
@ffins07, no worries about not replying :) I hold nothing against any FF fans haha jk. Sometimes I don't know how to respond to either. But it's so awesome you like both words and numbers. I wish I could be more balanced like that.

I'm ready to refresh and reload comico!!!

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 9:04AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Im awake too
at what time is it usually released?

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 8:58AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

3 more minutes

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Good thing Fluttering Feelings doesn't have enough fans to DDoS Comico's site, hitting refresh repeatedly, futilely up until the hour of reckoning (<2 minutes away).

P.S. I like how @ieeheh's and @xyth's avatars go together. ^ ^

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Already 35 seconds late! Pwa-hahaha.

P.S. The hearts on chapter 63 are going up as I refresh, hehe.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 9:02AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

As usual its late. Just please no special chap.

joined Apr 3, 2012

The suspense is killing me. Really. I'm ready for this chapter. It's the most important update since the last most important update.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ssamba is celebrating Valentine's xD

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@ffins07

I'm on mobile so i can't see ieeheh's avatar :(((

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Ssamba said she didn't set foot outside on her blog, she must've spent all week working on chapter 63.
And last week was New Year, she must've been busy with all the traditions and probably didn't have as much time to work on the new chapter. Ssamba is such a last minute person lol but i kinda feel so from FF lol

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

xyth
Here you go lol

P.S. I was laying on bed with my phone too. but ffins07 just had to get me out of bed.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 9:10AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Don't die yet. Still at least 37-ish more chapters of feelings.

...I don't want a headline of "Late Release of Fluttering Feelings Ruined Valentine's Day".

...or "Waiting for Delayed Release Kills Fans".

I won't dare write "Skipped".

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@ieeheh

xyth
Here you go lol

Aww. Thanks! (^. ^ )

Both are cute, but even cuter together. Hehe

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 9:13AM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@ieeheh

xyth
Here you go lol

Aww. Thanks! (^. ^ )

Both are cute, but even cuter together. Hehe

Thaaaanksss tooo!!! :)))

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 9:15AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

re @xyth

@ffins07

Oh. Ha-ha. I missed this.

I didn't see @Alextasha's post either.

I was wondering if it was just the four of us. (I saw @madlax232's post) I wonder who else is lurking... ;p

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I know if I will go and start preparing my food the update will show right away... so I'm sitting here and still refreshing comico... and starving...

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Ooo I'm lurking alright ;)

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

re @xyth

@ffins07

Oh. Ha-ha. I missed this.

I didn't see @Alextasha's post either.

I was wondering if it was just the four of us. (I saw @madlax232's post) I wonder who else is lurking... ;p

I always lurk here TBH. And i very much enjoy all your inputs. The time and effort given by this fandom is no joke.

The anticipation is intense. (Still waiting for my Valentine's day gift since i did not get any T.T) I am sure there are a lot of people lurking here.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 9:24AM

joined Apr 3, 2012

I tried the re-reading chapter 63 trick. No dice. Refreshing is slowly driving me insane, so I'll go watch some K-Pop videos until this drop, to keep me in my zone o_o

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I know it's Sunday morning here and it's a Valentine's morning, so... I just wanted to say that I love all of you <3 Even our cute grumbling Nyaa-chan. <3

Yeah, you're right, now you're not cute, now you're the cutest!!! <3 <3 <3

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

YamaChan posted:

I tried the re-reading chapter 63 trick. No dice. Refreshing is slowly driving me insane, so I'll go watch some K-Pop videos until this drop, to keep me in my zone o_o

I can't reread anymore of FF the day it's released, the suspense is too hard lol

joined Apr 5, 2015

Always lurking hehe. It's 10:26pm my time now; I always wait for the chapter to load before I sleep for a dreary working Monday.

Today's release a little late!

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I'm refreshing comico like hell... I think we're DDOSing them a little bit as it's unusually slow atm xD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ann posted:

Always lurking hehe. It's 10:26pm my time now; I always wait for the chapter to load before I sleep for a dreary working Monday.

Today's release a little late!

Oh lucky you. The moment you get up on Monday, there's already a translation available.

And hell, we've been bumping this thread like crazy too hahaha

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

(Too excited to do all the links now. Can I add those later.)

@Alextasha

I know if I will go and start preparing my food the update will show right away... so I'm sitting here and still refreshing comico... and starving...

Food usually wins with me, but I totally understand, ha-ha. I grabbed food on my way to my seat. ;)

@thatanon:

Ooo I'm lurking alright ;)

Thank you for joining us in solidarity. (^__^ )

@xyth:

I always lurk here TBH. And i very much enjoy all your inputs. The time and effort given by this fandom is no joke.

The anticipation is intense. (Still waiting for my Valentine's day gift since i did not get any T.T) I am sure there are a lot of people lurking here.

You're welcome! ...and agreed. I'm closing other tabs and hiding windows and stuff out of anxiousness. (I want to focus on the refresh mechanisms.) I tried to write a script to refresh the window, but JS attaches to the DOM. I'd probably have to write a script for my browser. ...that would be some sort of macro, right. Hmm...

To reply you must either login or sign up.