Forum › Forgotten Title (help)

joined Apr 9, 2014

Hello, I'm here to ask about a story that I want to reread but I forgot about the title.
I wouldn't actually consider it rereading since I haven't actually finished reading it that's why I really want to know how it ended. It's a one shot btw

The beginning of the story was a girl with long black hair being bullied by the one she confessed to in disgust (I think this was set in highschool). Then when she became university student(?), she had her hair cut short and has a ranking of beautiful girls she sees on magazine in her home (?). One day a new professor came, or probably a speaker (?) came to their uni and she fell for her. Surprisingly the next day or after a few days she meets her at the store she works ( it was a cake shop, i think) at and gained enough courage and asked for her name, or confessed (?) Only to learn that the one she adores was actually bi and liked her too because the lass couldn't help but notice the MC looking at her. So they became a couple and of course they made love and stuff. Until a day came when MC's partner spent less time on their apartment together. She says it was because of work (?) and the MC believed her. But soon the other girl confessed that she was actually getting married and was on her fiance's house when she wasn't with the MC, so of course the MC was saddened and ran off and ended up getting picked up by a guy but rejects him (?) by telling him she prefers girls.

That's the only thing I remember, it's incomplete :l the one marked with (?) are things i'm not sure with, but that doesn't mean that I'm sure with the unmarked ones. I've seen it 2 weeks ago and somehow just remembered it right now. I know I could check the history but the thing is i always use incognito Orz and i'm completely aware that it's foolish of me forgetting to bookmark it >C So I would really appreciate it if someone who knows the title drops a comment with it.

btw it has a non-moe art......... i think ; o ;

joined Apr 9, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/instinct_and_a_chromosome#4
???

It is this O___O
thank you so much, really thank you very much.

I have a horrible memory xD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/instinct_and_a_chromosome#4
???

It is this O___O
thank you so much, really thank you very much.

I have a horrible memory xD

Np :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.