Forum › Posts by The YuriWitch

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Okay, now that I know her backstory, I like her even less. She's got some ISSUES.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

If there isn't significant development for the MC's character within the next couple of chapters, I don't think this series will last long. Not unless the MC is used as a figurative stepping stone for the teacher/call girl.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Has the lovesick puppy been abandoned? We haven't heard anything about the end of this volume...

The YuriWitch
Citrus + discussion 21 Jul 01:03
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Just curious, but does anybody else think Harumin's boobs are - subtly - getting bigger with each chapter? Or am I just going crazy over the lack of HaruMatsu?

No, I agree. She's always been drawn as "good-looking," but she's been getting the "hot af" treatment in recent chapters.

That's what I thought! She was already attractive in the original Citrus, but over the course of Citrus+ she's gotten more and more supermodel-like.

It's a welcome development, but it sorta feels strange. Not bad or good, just a bit awkward to see her undergoing notable physical growth when almost every other character looks exactly the same from Citrus.

The YuriWitch
Citrus + discussion 20 Jul 22:43
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Just curious, but does anybody else think Harumin's boobs are - subtly - getting bigger with each chapter? Or am I just going crazy over the lack of HaruMatsu?

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 20 Jul 20:09
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
Glomf

I love how she doesn't even get angry. She's reacting like her GF just drank soup like a soda.

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 20 Jul 20:04
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
4pombbl

GODDAMN this looks like it was drawn by the man himself. WOW!

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 20 Jul 19:58
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
_dragonling_au__nap_time_by_silent_shanin_dcy2sua

Does anybody else get Mage and Demon Queen vibes from this?

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

This was an incredibly strong premise for a good story. And yet it's a one-shot...I wonder if it would be possible to get this serialized?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Well...that's a spirit breaker. The story was so good, yet it just...ends like that? I hope this artist does more in the future.

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 16 Jul 23:08
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
I0bbn3v

I'm...half-glad this isn't canon, because Shinichi never getting his body back sounds super painful. But also I wish this pairing was a thing....

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh my glod. Miss CEO, she's dropping the hint. TAKE THE HINT, DAHM YOUZ!!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Hang on. Kaito...Phantom Thief...is that a reference to Kaito Kid? From Detective Conan??

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Wow. That escalated quickly. And is continuing to escalate....how much you wanna bet we'll see them married before this series is over?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I think the translations for this have been put on hold. For the time being anyway.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

That is simultaneously the best and worst way to explain your twin sister to your lover...wow.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Wow, that escalated quickly. I just wonder how quickly the secret will be revealed...

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

What kind of old-school game lets you kiss your teammate to recover health?

Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

You'd think they'd have done lewd by now...but this is more cute and bubbly than an Eevee chasing bubbles. Should this have the wholesome tag too?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Has this been discontinued?

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 02 Jul 22:52
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
Eoiu45xucaazpyg-orig

Well, if they can learn to love Rex, they can learn to love themselves...and each other. ^^

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 02 Jul 22:21
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
9oetr8

This MUST have a full series associated with it, right?!

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 02 Jul 22:14
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
89323040_p0

Will there be any more?

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

OH. Oh no. Ohhhh BOY. She's gonna be in for one hell of a ride!! I'm looking forward to seeing this story develop!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I was under the impression that Girls Und Panzer wasn't a yuri series at all. But I see yuri fanart everywhere...is it just that good?