Forum › Posts by Melon

Melon
Liberta discussion 22 Aug 16:51
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I approve so much, all my approval left for this month is gone.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is cute.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yup, it's still cute

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm still a little suspicious of the brother... He just has this villain face and demeanor xD

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I liked it. It is not as straightforward as a lot of stuff here is. And it's kind of cute.

But I highly doubt living in a prehistoric era was this chill... xD Let me introduce to you: illnesses, natural desasters, hunger, violence, droughts... and still even after considering this, I still get where this girl is coming from.

Melon
Still Sick discussion 15 Aug 02:45
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

it's even better than I imagined from the raws :) they are being more and more honest with their feelings,

Melon
VAMPEERZ discussion 14 Aug 18:57
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

since there weren't enough tropes in this one, this chapter we needed to introduce like 3-4 tropes at the same time.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The more this goes on, the less I want them to end up together.

Seconded.

Exactly. What they have going is great so far without the romance.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Now, how are our chances of the mean looking girl never appearing ever again in the story?
When I recognized the drawing style it was unfortunately already too late to stop xD

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Well, I still like it. It's defenitely not a happy series, but I still like it.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I feel like it'd be nice to have a tag that's something like... 'child from previous relationship'

only cause I love stories where the kid ends up taking on a new mom that they like, which is likely end game here.

yeah, love that as well!

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Lol, that date chapter with Shino (ch6) was hilarious. Beautiful woman competition, pfffff xD

Melon
Image Comments 06 Aug 17:59
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
D30u06-vuaeoab7-orig

awww this picture sums up the series pretty nicely

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I think I like this better than the first one. Especially because I found Aki kind of intriguing. Why is she always so mean even though she used to be popular? I think she just needs some love. Also it's kind of cool that the students basically decided against bullying and began bullying the bully. That's something you see not often.

Melon
Still Sick discussion 05 Aug 16:44
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

can't wait, the raws look so good. but my japanese is not enough to even get the gist and this is one of the manga where the text definitely makes it even better.

Melon
Image Comments 04 Aug 07:10
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
65837827_p0

Okay, this is cute and all, but smh i am really bothered by the centaur anatomy... it just looks like a human with a really weird butt. Like some frankenstein attached horse butt... :/

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

One word: bliss!

Melon
Still Sick discussion 31 Jul 03:32
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is perfect! I think this is actually a very big step forward again. Maekawa realizes that she WANTS shimizu and not only needs her. And it is confusing her a lot. If you need someone they can be replaced more easily then when you want someone. Maekawa is so afraid of everything. Can't wait for the next chapter! Shimizu's gonna tame that beast slowly.

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 31 Jul 03:16
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yippieh, today is the best day. Updates on this AND Still Sick :3 I literally jumped out of bed when I checked my mails^^

Also Risa doing a Zumba class, I can totally see it. I'd probably go!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Wow izumi try to block fujishiro from knowing that she are in love and using that shitty explains to have her way it fujishiro. Should have add nsfw and rape because of that :v

they're holding hands, that'd deserve the nsfw tag already :I

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Huh? what's going on? I guess it will get clearer later, huh?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Buns are so cute!

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Nene does the stupidest stuff. I like characters with baggage, but the only thing that could redeem Nene at this point for me is if she punches senpai in the face.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

this is nice. it's cool to see two different people like those two work it out.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This, but ten years later please!