Forum › Posts by telamon

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

New chapter out (ch4), not really yuri but still a little bit sad..

last edited at Jun 21, 2013 7:01AM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

This seems is ongoing?
Oh well, would be interesting when one falls in love and is heart-broken xD

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Hmm, it wouldn't be as - as some of you say - "traumatic" if she weren't a virgin.
Nonetheless I'd be interested in an epilogue or a sequel, just to see what kind of a relationship they would have after this not just "and they cried afterwards".

But considering how old this is I'm doubting there would be any kind of sequel.

last edited at May 30, 2013 8:14AM

telamon
Rooftop discussion 26 May 11:11
joined Mar 25, 2013

This story is disturbing, and kind of sexy...
I guess it's because it's disturbing that it becomes sexy in the first place, but, disturbing...
It's romantic in disturbing kind of way, I guess I use the word too much...
I agree with those who want a sequel, I want to see the story where it's just between the two of them.
Is it just me or they have this 'childhood friend' atmosphere between them? at least they've known each other for some period is what I'm saying.
Can I ask for inquiry about the author? Any data will do, I wanna check their other works if possible.

It's by rov, typically the author is by the title in this case it's "Rooftop by rov"
Just so you know :]

telamon
My Heart discussion 26 May 08:46
joined Mar 25, 2013

It's working now.
But I didn't understand what was happening..Probably need some sleep and then re-read xD

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

I suggest removing the Het tag. Up to the staff of course.

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to function as a warning (like on fanfic) or a general descriptor.

I know that chapter 4 of BA was tagged "Het" by someone other than me for the principal's groping, but I haven't contested it. As a warning of potentially objectionable content, I think it's appropriate, even though it's not an accurate indicator of the work as a whole. (Then again, since it's only a single chapter of a larger work, that probably comes across better than it would with a one-shot.)

BA?

telamon
Sisterism discussion 20 May 06:35
joined Mar 25, 2013

Suddenly chapter 32 xD
Well it's an extra

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

BTW 37 and 38 chapters are translated too..

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Well, even if the extra isn't by Otsu Hiyori it still feels pretty much the same way..
Maple Story is by far my favorite (which is surprising 'cause my tastes change every couple of days) of all the yuri I've read till now and I don't really see it changing.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah I just read it,indeed it is a continuation, the little extra at the end was hilarious.
Personally I prefer these -> Yukari x Reimu, Alice x Marisa, Koakuma x Patchouli, Remilia x Sakuya (In very rare cases Sakuya x Meiling if it's written well).
Especially the "The Young Girl and The Little Girl of ..." chapters by Personal Color, still haven't seen art that captures the emotions quite like these. The Alice x Marisa one every time I read it I tear up.Too bad it's not romantic between them there.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Alice is trully a beauty ^^ She looked so beautifull with her glasses -
About the pairing, uh.. I don't really know much about Touhou and i also don't really like it but when it comes to Alice, Marisa or Patchy i'll read it with pleasure :) .. Alice fits with almost whomever, doesn't she? But i really liked Doll Suite and Plastic Heart (Which is just perfect! xD) So i prefer Alice x Patchouli :D

After reading Happiness, Happy End, and I Have No Need For Someone Like You Patchy x Koakuma deserve eachother ... you have to read in the exact order I put them in so you understand the story if you do decide to read it ^_^

Huh, Is "I Have No Need For Someone Like You" a continuation of "Happy End" ? I don't recall in "I Have No Need" to have retrospection to "Happiness" or "Happy End".
But then it's been a while when I read it.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm not opposed to licensing, but I rarely purchase something like manga.If it came down to it I would be sad to see something licensed before it was completed by a scanlating group, the reason would be I would be no longer able to read it,but that's just my problem.

I'll support whatever decision you guys make.

telamon
Tie Breaker discussion 22 Apr 09:30
joined Mar 25, 2013

Man a baseball yuri manga..I love baseball,too bad there's no one to translate it..
Is it complete or is it still ongoing? If completed how many chapters?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

It seems they won't be doing anything else from Takemiya Jin besides Fragments of Love

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Sorry for bumping this, but "I Await Your Reply" and it's sequel "Sorry I'm Obsessed" are part of the same collection, so if some Mod could group them it would be wonderful.
Also is Lililicious planning to the rest of these two collections? (Koi no Kaori and Love Flicker)
If not it would be so awesome if someone from Yuriproject or Dynasty translated/scanlated(what's the correct term?) the rest.
After all more Takemiya Jin is always better.

telamon
Nana Yuri discussion 19 Apr 18:12
joined Mar 25, 2013

So basically this is a two chapter one-shot?
Or is it a collection of short stories?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Dead meaning it's discontinued or it won't be translated?

telamon
Love DNA XX discussion 15 Apr 15:17
joined Mar 25, 2013

I think at the moment ch15 is being translated.As for posted here I doubt it.
There's a topic on mangafox where it's being discussed and translated chapters are available for download.Although it isn't posted in that thread ch11 is also translated.

joined Mar 25, 2013

And this is one of the reasons Kazuma Kowo is my favorite mangaka alongside Otsu Hiyori.
Also Love Me Softly is very good.
Wish there was more from him/her.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Well it's certainly not typical.Which is good sometimes,but we'll see where the story goes.
I have a feeling it won't end well for Konno.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah the anime is good but I read somewhere that the yuri subtext is considerably turned up compared to the manga.
The first episode is still one of my favorites.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well I think Fujiwara's jealousy isn't a romantic one, but as far as setup for after they make-up I think Yuri is already in love with Fujiwara or at least she's definitely starting to develop feelings for her.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, Hakka-ya's doujins are really cute with the Bucap pairing(HisaxMihoko)
And you're right about the eyes, it's revealed in the anime (and i'm guessing in the manga too, which I haven't read yet) and it's a cute moment.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

I've pretty much avoided it.Is it really that good?
I don't tend to like very long ones (i.e. this one is 5 volumes (35ch)), also ones who are dramatic just for the sake of it.
Are the tags exaggerating?

joined Mar 25, 2013

I haven't really watched Precure, but NaoRei is generally one of my favorite pairings.
I'm curious as to what's going through Nao's head in 8,9,16,19 pages.It just seems out of consideration not love.Well it's obvious that Reika is the one (in this instance) that is hopeless without Nao, but meh, what do I know xD

Just curious to other peoples thoughts.