Forum › Posts by oliver

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

As we have no idea how Ssamba's condition is, I would suggest not to extend it. We can always write Ssamba other letters next times, right?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

But they can't give any further information of whether Ssamba is capable of reading English or not (due to privacy policy).

Sheeeeeeeez, so frustrating!

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

She knows Fluttering Feelings is popular all over the world, so she's aware she has fans all over the world and English is the standard language used for communication in the world. If she makes a blog post for her fans, which isn't in English, I think it's pretty safe to assume she doesn't understand English. At least most certainly not enough to understand what we want to tell her. I might be wrong, but for now I'm going with what seems the most logical.

Still, I think it's better to find out languages s/he could understand. S/he may knows more than just one language. Tbh, I don't think the process of finding translators is going to work well. And you should take into account the fact that when something is translated into another language, some of the original meaning is lost in translation.

If Ssamba only understands korean, and if the finding translator doesn't work well, how about everyone write their own message in korean? It is not impossible at all if you guys do really want to do it for Ssamba. Go with your one most favorite encouraging line/sentence and make it into korean. I do think it's worth a try. One line with your time and effort means more than anything.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 5:51AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I have contacted the publishing company Comico and they replied back. Send the writings to the company and they can deliver it to the author.
http://i.imgur.com/t2eFOiE.png

In which language, korean or english?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Is there really not a way to find out if Ssamba could understand english or not? If s/he could, then finding translators is not needed anymore.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Guys who are TeamBlonde fans, are you guys shipping Sumin x Sungji because you are Sumin fans or because you are Sungji fans (or Seju anti-fans :D)? To me, it really is a waste for a woman as good as Sungji to spend the rest of her life living with someone as damaged as Sumin. Sungji can easily live without Sumin, no? Not to mention some insecurities which are highly likely going to happen in their long term.

I would say it is not because they are not really Sungji fans nor because they do not care enough about Sungji's happiness which is why they ship her with Sumin. I guess, in the context that there is no another potential pairing for her, Sungji fans would choose to ship Sungji x Sumin because it would be way better than shipping her with no one. For Seju anti-fans, they may want to ship Sumin x Sungji because they want a toxic scenario happens to Seju. :D

Also, logically speaking, Sungji staying with Sumin has chances of messing up her mind as well. I can't believe someone with Sumin's past won't influence their partner in a bad way too.

It is true, but for what we have seen so far is that Sumin has treated Sungji better and better from day to day, right? In the beginning of their dating, Sumin was pretty cold towards Sungji, yet Sungji could stand all of it. I think TeamBlonde fans do believe in Sumin being fully healed at the end, and with that she will never messes up Sungji's life.

i think they made seju evil not to make sumin hate her but to make it easier for the fans to support team blonde and have a smooth team blonde endgame without the fanwar

The thing is we will never know how badly the author is going to twist Seju. If it is to the point in which Seju will hurt Sungji or something similar, Sumin can hate her and fall out of love with her.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 10:15PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

You can't say Seju's emotion still remains healthy after the breaking up. Seju just has never been in any relationship with others, but the breaking up must have damaged her emotion as badly as it damaged Sumin's as well. But yeah, the scars on Sumin's shoulder does make Sumin's case seem worse than Seju's. I feel kind of sad seeing that the best happy ending for Sumin and that for Seju seem to be disjoint each other, not to mention that they even seem to go in completely opposite directions.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 1:45PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

She brokedown by a few words coming from Nami of all people.

I don't think Seju brokedown because of what Nami said. She started crying after a monologue "Today, forget about everything" which was stated once before since it was in black. I really am curious who said that? and when? Perhaps it was the incident with the bartender?

OMG, just noticed that Seju turning into evil could make me Sumin fan (don't wanna admit this at all though) turn into evil too. Is this happening to Seju fans as well? Seju's character is really something!

If you find her twist acceptable enough, I think you will twist her way too. It's not surprising though. I think usually you would end up empathizing a character you like more and more so that you could accept and stay supporting them regardless any kind of twists. Btw, are you sure you are not Seju fan? I think you are Seju fan and Sumin fan at the same time.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 9:39AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Can someone tell me whether sumin was inside the room hearing the whole conversation between seju and sungji in this chapter or not?

We cannot know with certitude. For me, she was in other room so busy with her shirt as to listen the conversation. Maybe she was in shock to see Sungji, because when she looked her, she did not try to talk with Sungji, she just ran to another room. Later, she came back, when she could assimilate all.

But, we will know what happened just in the next chapter.

I also think she was in another room, but it does not seem to make sense. Why did she have to run to the other room to button her shirt? Not to mention it took her really long. Btw will the next chapter be updated tomorrow or next months?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Can someone tell me whether sumin was inside the room hearing the whole conversation between seju and sungji in this chapter or not?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I don't really think there's any argument to make Sumin less wrong, because she had choice

To Sumin, that was Seju's last wish and it's like Seju said it wouldn't mean anything anyway. She had choices, but she was in a situation where she was being responsible for badly hurting Seju.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Seju fans will empathize more on why Seju turned aggressive, and Sungji fans will empathize more on why Sungji had to be innocent and pretending that she knew nothing.

Then the people like me who support both is doomed, always double heartbreak T^T /wipeslonelytears/

No, you will end up being convinced by both fans, or you yourself will try to empathize them more or try to come up with whatever weird reasons to support the storyline. :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

The story has not reached an end yet, so it's possible that Seju and Sungji may not be going to lose any single fan by the end. Seju fans will empathize more on why Seju turned aggressive, and Sungji fans will empathize more on why Sungji had to be innocent and pretending that she knew nothing. Some fans are just not in the mood to do so, I guess.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 3:31PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

The thing is she has gotten ugly since the flashback (chapter 27), and she called Sungji to come to get the ring before knowing that Sumin was going to cut tie with her meaning that she has fought with Sungji before her sensing that she is losing. I'm not disappointed with her character though, I'm disappointed with Sungji's.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 1:45PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

All Team Gaji needs to do is just having Seju breaking down one more time and she would become likable character again, I guess.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Thank you for the translation. Newp

I thought Sumin was the rich since Sumin and Seju were kids with the similar backgrounds. Why didn't she inherit anything from her parents at all? She has been a freeloader all this time. Then her leaving Seju means her giving up everything she has, house, car, job, etc. Sumin is so ungrateful and really cool at the same time.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 2:42PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Plot twist: Next chapters, Nami's character will be ruined. It will turn out to be that Nami was the one who asked the bartender to seduce Seju since she has had a crush on Seju since long time ago. Amen

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think Team Gaji did watch many kdramas. This is really the easiest way to end the story. And I'm regret thinking so hard on how Seju could survive after Sumin leaving her.

And one truth I get from this chapter, the three of them are the foxes.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 9:44AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

What really concerns me now is whether or not she will fail and go back to Seju again. She can't be that cheap, right?

The thing is how can she not be thinking about Seju knowing that Seju might kill herself anytime?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Maybe Nami will help Seju fighting this death-like situation since it doesn't seem like Seju is capable of dealing with it by her own anyway, and also it's a good opportunity for Nami to earn points. It can be Glasses as well, who knows? :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

the good things about Nami. XD

There is none.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh my, when you think about it, everything about Seju is just so shady lol. She's been the tragedy queen even before being born!

9toenails, I alway burst out laughing by your comments. XD

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

One problem couldn't be solved in 10 years, no matter how we look at it, they are really a bad combination.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I really don't think that her current situation is so bad to the point in which she could lose her commitment of waiting or her old self.

A long waiting may tire people and diminish their commitments/wills.

If her commitment was lost at some point in the past 10 years, I would never call it out. Seju, in chapter 27, could prove that her going through that 10 years had made her full of confident in her relationship with Sumin.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

From Sungji's POV, the president seemed cold towards her. It's not normal. Not every sick person turns cold towards others.

Yes, not every sick person turns cold towards other. So why don't you let Seju be the one who could be moody when she's sick? Even the nicest person has their moment, bad days and good days, and for God's sake, Seju is not even a nice person, compare to the nicest, perfect Sungji, she's nowhere to be seen, why do you keep insisting that Seju had to be all smiling towards this situation, I don't get your point at all

Are you saying that Seju is one of those sick people who turn cold towards others, or that happened to be her bad day? She dislikes Nami, but she could talk to her. She dislikes Sumin dating, but she could encourage Sungji to be with Sumin. Okay, let's say I was wrong to think that allowing Sungji to take her to a taxi was not that hard.

I never kept on insisting that Seju had to be all smiling towards that situation! Who could possibly demand a sick person to smile?! Your assumption about me is so weird! Are you perhaps thinking that I eat raw meat and drink blood for living?

Seju, with a smile on her face, told Sungji to be by Sumin's side. It's obviously that "hiding her feelings" is not the right line.

Honestly, to me, that's just Seju being playful and flirty to Sungji to test if she had any special feelings towards Sumin or not. We all have that kind of person in our life, even though you have crush on someone, you might still laugh, be playful with people "Do you like him?", sth like that, to test the water. Why call someone fake just because of just one action from her?

I didn't call Seju fake, I called her doing whatever you wrote here fake.

The fact that Sungji would take the taxi with her, enter her house, look at her password, come back again and do whatever she wanted was not something Seju could foresee the moment Sungji entering the elevator.

You was picking on sth that's not even important. no freaking matter who witness Seju being sick, she would probably react the same, stubborn and all that. Why expect a person without someone who cares for her since young to be nice and let people see her weakness, take care of her like it the most normal thing in this world, I don't get it

What I was trying to say is that her weakness couldn't be seen by just letting someone take her to a taxi. All the things that happened after that were unpredictable.

10 years ago, Seju said "I don't know why he is so curious about my life when he turns away at the very most important moments.", "If I was dead, I would've opened a party.", "Father who never visits although he says that he's curious whether I'm alive or not."

Also, she always knows that Sumin would come back to her only when she breaks up with others. Now Sumin hasn't broken up with Sungji yet. Didn't this kind of thing happen a lot during the past 10 years as well?

What were "Now things get worse for her in too many ways" you were talking about?

She doesn't care about her father? So tell me, why she's visiting him? Why when her family said she probably made her father's sickness go worse, she told them to stop? Why when hearing her father being sick, the first thing Sumin said is "I'll visit him', why when her outburst with Sumin, the next thing she said is "my father is going to pass away soon". She might resent him for some reasons, but it doesn't make him not care for her, he cares and she freaking knows it.
And come onnnn, Seju has Nammi who keeping insulting her, revoking her, telling her all the bitter words, like slap reality to her face, be able to break her to full of tears, a Sumin who she thought she would rely on after a long day, go all insult, not believing her, tell her everything in the most hurtful way possible. She has her father's problem in hand, Nammi, Sumin adding up. For God's sake, she has not gone crazy is already amazing, just days after all the saga, you expect her to be in a freaking good mood? All the procedures to make Seju stop being indifferent and friendly is totally understandable to me.

I never say that she doesn't care about her father, or he doesn't care about her. Mole guy cares so much about her as well, and she knows it. Are you saying that there was no Nami during this whole 10 years? After her broke down, when she's seeing Sumin in her house, she was about to smile. The Nami things couldn't affect her imo. Also, as she clearly said that Sumin was the only reason she could keep on living, I would say everything unrelated to Sumin is not something that can make her life worse. imo, the worst situation Seju's faced thus far was the time when she first broke up with Sumin; when Sumin's staying in the hospital telling her "Get out of here and die.", "Whatever, I don't care." That time she said that she would wait until she die. And we could see that even without knowing if Sumin would ever come back to her or not, she still could wait. I really don't think that her current situation is so bad to the point in which she could lose her commitment of waiting or her old self.

I never expected her to be in a freaking good mood!

The Sumin in the flashbacks after the breakup treated Seju way colder/bitterer than the Sumin fighting with her in the previous chapter acted towards her. It's clearly seen that the current Sumin has already forgiven Seju, she just has never really stated it out. The fact that Seju could keep calm and talk back to Sumin when they were fighting in the previous chapter implied that she had dealt with this kind of Sumin many times already during the past 10 years. Coldheartedly ask, how much worse someone's life would be had that kind of father passed away when she's 34? Where is the Seju who said "No matter how long it takes, she will be mine again."? If only there was a scene showing that Seju had found out that Sungji was different from those Sumin's other typical exes, or Seju had gotten an idea that Sumin would probably really actually leave her this time, her recently behavioral changes would've made more sense imo. Bad writing? Yes.

And I'm standing by my opinion, she can mask her feeling well does not make her a fake person. She in a position where she has to be ok with whoever Sumin is dating, that doesn't mean she's pretending, that just means she knows her place, can't be mad, can't be jealous, even though she wants to. She wants to but no one gives her the right to, whe are you saying she's fake because of something she's incapable of doing?

Let's agree to disagree with this one. I really can't call that action of her "hiding feeling" or "mask feeling" like you did.

I didn't say Seju never cared about Sumin's dating life, I said she, for this whole 10 years, had pretended that she didn't mind it.

what? Seju didn't pretended that she didn't care. remember Sumin saw her stalking her and that red-haired girl? like I said before. Seju knows her place. she doesn't intervene and confront any girl that Sumin is currently dating because they're just merely "friends with benefits". even Sumin acknowledges that she's intentionally hurting Seju every time she date another girl.

I really didn't mean to say that all of her actions regarding Sumin dating are pretended, I said some of those actions really are. All she needs to do is to not intervene and confront any girl that Sumin is dating. She doesn't need to pretend to give encouragements on Sumin dating with a smile on her face.

The Seju who can be angry, who doesn't smile a lot, who can't be friendly with Sumin's women, who doesn't want anyone to date Sumin is her real self. In this chapter, she showed the real her to Sungji who she thought that she (Sungji) knew nothing. What's the point?

what do you mean by what's the point? of course anyone can be angry, Seju doesn't pretend that she's smiling. does she really need to be rude to other people? that's called being mature and trying to get along with other people/co-worker. Seju needed to be casually friendly with Sungji because she's her employee. and Sungji is Sumin first girlfriend who have direct relation to Seju cause the three of them are working in the same company. Seju doesn't need to be friendly to Sumin's other ex because they don't really know each other.

I don't call Seju smiling towards Sungji when they meet each other pretended. I call it pretended when she's smiling while talking to Sungji about Sumin or to Sumin about Sungji.

"that's called being mature" you wrote here is what I was explaining to others, but in the context of Seju being sick, they said it's fake if she did, while I said it's immature if she didn't.

I do understand her real intention. However, we can't deny the fact that this method of hers is morally wrong.

what's morally wrong about it? it's not like she's acting upon her thoughts/intentions. all this time she's letting Sumin to do whatever she want while she's waiting for who knows how long it will take for both of them to reconcile with each other.

Her real intention is to have Sumin being into tragic situations and gets hurt so that Sumin would come back to her in which I think it's so wrong.

last edited at May 23, 2016 7:37AM