Forum › Posts by MakaS0ul

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Meh.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Maki brought that "Now kiss!" meme to a whole new (and dangerous) level. I can get behind that.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

By this point, I'm just curious to see where the story goes. It's entirely mediocre and I've got no real expectations for it, so I'll just go along for the ride.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I laughed so hard at the credits page! Squinting always helps you to see yuri better.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

That "Sanaelated" panel had me laughing so hard!

MakaS0ul
Distance discussion 04 Dec 15:29
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Well this was nice.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I'm looking forward to more, since a yuri harem is such a rarity. Plus, the childhood friend tsundere hasn't got on my nerves yet so that's a bonus.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Mmkay.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Dat smile though.

MakaS0ul
Aftermath discussion 06 May 20:48
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Guys, if you insist on having these chat-like one-liner exchanges, could you please at least trim the five hundred nested replies? Y'all really end up dominating comment threads that way.

My bad. I'm a noob when it comes to forum exchanges.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I'm not sure if this has been discussed previously, or if this is already a feature but I am unaware of it, but perhaps you could implement a way to be notified when someone quotes your forum posts? It'd be nice to know if someone replied to something I said.

MakaS0ul
Aftermath discussion 05 May 16:36
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

And now I'm crying.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Happy birthday, Pekoe! ^_^

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

The title reminded me of an incident that happened to me when I was a teen. My parents were out and it was this beautiful spring day, so I decided to have lunch in our garden with my bestie. We were sitting there at the table, chatting and eating when suddenly, this fat pigeon landed on our table, took a dump on it and then just left. ._.

Loved the story progression there.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

This is a level of tenderness that is almost unmatched by anything I've read prior to this. One of my top favorites.

MakaS0ul
So Sweet discussion 19 Apr 20:55
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

This was really well done! The title describes the story perfectly!

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I love these stories where Reimu is unsure of herself after defining herself by her position or duties for so long. I think more than her laziness or poverty or high power level, this is where the most interesting dramatic stories lie. Of course it helps to have a talented mangaka like Personal Colour to bring that out in this case.

I agree. It makes for a very interesting dynamic and some conflict between duty and personal feelings.

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I really like this pairing, especially when done by this artist

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Another great MakixNico!

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Well... that escalated quickly...

MakaS0ul
Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Hiryuu's expressions were absolutely adorable!
And the way they called each other's names back and forth... HNNNG!