Forum › Posts by babydel

babydel
Image Comments 08 Aug 11:26
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020
Ebmjzm6ueaanmye-orig

Guess I am bad at looking through twitter and this site, thanks for the info.

babydel
Image Comments 08 Aug 08:31
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020
Ebmjzm6ueaanmye-orig

Where was this found? Just checked the author's twitter etc. but can't find it, wanted to see if there were more gems.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Page 8 "segment introducing* yourselves"

babydel
Cynical Dog discussion 04 Aug 16:49
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Page 15 "Put the laundry* in the hamper"

Interesting read, thanks!

babydel
Image Comments 03 Aug 23:35
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020
Untitled-2

^ I don't think she paid much attention beyond hearing that Saki would like it.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yuri?

It's not tagged as yuri on comic-walker.

Jokes on you it is now

No it's not.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yuri?

It's not tagged as yuri on comic-walker.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

As horny as Kase is, I'm surprised they still have such a pure relationship

What exactly is a pure relationship in this instance? Sex? Because they've done that, quite explicitly in the final volume of the prequel and who knows how many times afterward.

Though it's hard to imagine with how any physical contact looks like it might make either faint from blushing.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

This is not a complaint, but does anyone know why the same translation takes almost two weeks longer to appear here after it shows up elsewhere (like on MangaDex)?

Common sense tells me it's probably the Scanlator's choice. MangaDex seems to be the 1st choice in uploading stuff before heading down here.

It was often MD that was a day or two later than Dynasty with Citrus+ and this. Chaosteam themselves seem to have started uploading to MD though, instead of external uploaders.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

It just feels like it forgets a lot of the progress they made as a couple in the original just to repeat Yamada's insecurities over and over again. Thankfully she did make some progress in this chapter but still feels like it's gone backward from the original.

babydel
School Zone discussion 21 Jul 17:29
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Kei-chan taking over.

babydel
Suito-to! discussion 19 Jul 15:20
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I don't get the impression Sakura romantically likes anyone. Well maybe Yuzu slightly after this chapter.

Anything that starts with 'I've read the ahead with the spanish translation' really should have spoiler tags on it.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 3:24PM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Still rooting for you Tarumi. I hope Shima at least tries to stay friends with her and doesn't let Adachi's jealously rule over her.

babydel
babydel
School Zone discussion 09 Jul 16:07
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

How can you not fall in love with Yatsude when you see the volume 3 cover art.

https://twitter.com/oe22p/status/1269225686130028546/photo/1

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Can we just talk for a second about how it took her CLOSELY inspecting Kanda's crotch? I mean, I know she's sheltered and dense but did she really not recognize the difference between male and female genitalia?

This is why I was expecting a bulge when Ookuma stripped.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Nagafuji is just the best.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

People are saying that they don't care about Kan's backstory, but I don't think the author was necessarily trying to make us sympathize with him.

This. I personally don't understand why people think backstories are always told for sympathy, for me, it's more about understanding and it helped me to understand him better. He's an arsehole for sure but at least I can see where it's come from now, doesn't make it right or whatever, but understandable somewhat and human.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I can understand the issue with MimiMix as it's literally step up with the MC wanting ears to be like her crush, but this is just a comedy with ecchi yuri in it, there is no real setup for Mei and Anna being the "main" couple beyond an almost rape scene (similar to MimiMix actually) nor does it have a romance tag.

Mei throughout has shown lust for cute girls in general, she is a god of lust after all.

I understand that Mei is a god of lust but since she had the collar now

That just stops her pheromones from making people around her horny as hell, pretty sure nothing to do with her own desires.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Why does it has the yuri crush tag? I kinda stopped reading after 12 chapters.

Well the character is introduced in chapter 13 and then in 16, think those are their only appearances so far.

babydel
Citrus + discussion 22 Jun 16:55
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I thought it was a new girl until they said her name...

Matsuri arc though, maybe it can actually make me like the character.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

SomeTrash and igenetycs back with some Inui Ayu? Noice.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Seems like its going to be a bit too hectic.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

All these uploads Ninjaman20, thank you!

babydel
Suito-to! discussion 02 Jun 10:09
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

it was so bad that she stopped translating. And to this day nobody else has picked that manga, which sucks.

It's not dropped, however... it's a commission piece of Akiba Detectives so it only gets worked one when they get a commission for it.