Forum › Posts by sia ue

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I really read your answers but I think I am still in wanting. I need more to convince me. It is the other way around instead. The more you answer, the more I see loopholes in your argument.

Then my full of loopsholes argument won't add anything really.

+1 :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If she is indeed honest with herself, then her actions will follow her train of thought. If she has been honest in the last few chapters and did what she did, then she is really moving on and ready to seriously date sungji.

What do you mean by her not being honest with herself? She honestly couldn't ignore Seju, so she took care of her.

why do you think Seju made that decision?

Her loving Sumin + Sumin being hurt emotionally and physically.

isn't it because she think Sumin is the only person in the world who truly understand and cares for her?

This's the reason as to why she fell in love with Sumin.

I bet if Seju has a loving family and friends by her side who can give her the emotional support she has been deprived with all her life particularly in times of a break up, she can easily let go of Sumin but nope in her mind, the only family and friend she can rely on is her ex-gf. Seju doesn't even have the will to live anymore if Sumin is gone.

Having a loving family and friends by her side might be able to help her to not think about dying. Since when did your family and friends can make you easily let go of someone you love?

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 7:45PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'm not saying Sumin should always be there to babysit Seju when something bad happen to her because it is one of the things why Seju can't properly move on

Are you saying she might have been able to move on properly had she been all alone when something bad was happening to her? :'D

when did I said that Seju needs to be alone when something bad happen to her? I'm saying that Seju has been too dependent and obsessed with Sumin that she doesn't want to rely to anyone else or even herself unless it is Sumin by her side hence one of the reason why she can't properly move on. seriously, how can you let go of someone if you think she's the only person you can rely on and the only person you ever needed?

10 years ago, she said that she would wait until she die meaning she has made up her mind that she would never move on since that very moment. I really fail to see how the things you mentioned like her having been too dependent and obsessed with Sumin, or her not wanting to rely on anyone else or herself can be a reason.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'm not saying Sumin should always be there to babysit Seju when something bad happen to her because it is one of the things why Seju can't properly move on

Are you saying she might have been able to move on properly had she been all alone when something bad was happening to her? :'D

if sumin is indeed honest with her feeling, then sungji won't be hurt.

I don't get what you are saying here.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sumin would be hurt for a while and then healed by Sungji, that's why I say Seju can die now for herself.

You're really gunning for a sad/bittersweet ending aren't you? :P

I would prefer her dying in the snow, but I agree her mom's villa is better. :P

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It is about her, her disappearing purpose and soon to be lack of life purpose. She needs to learn that there is more to life than her supposed purpose.

Is living a must?

Sumin would be hurt if she died. Her dying is for her own sake.

Sumin has Sungji to comfort her, she will be fine.

Sumin would be hurt for a while and then healed by Sungji, that's why I say Seju can die now for herself.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I would argue that most people do not know the purpose of their existence. People live to find their purpose; they may never find it, or they may think something is the purpose until it no longer is, then searching becomes "the thing" they delicate their existence to. Sad, empty? Maybe, depends on how you interpret it. Personally, I would like to make the most out of the search by enjoying the little things along the way.

You are not talking about Seju.

If she loves sumin so much, she should just move far far away from her and set her free! And get a god damn life or die already.

Sumin would be hurt if she died. Her dying is for her own sake.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I suppose?, I don't know why the manwha would have to take such a dark turn though.

It's her character development.

Also, I find if "healing" is suppose to be a major theme of the story then that defeats any interpretation of "healing".

That's the only healing for Seju I can think of.

Lol sia ue I love (almost all of) your one liner comments!

Kyaaaaa. xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I would personally like Seju to realize there are other things to live for under her own strength, I can't see that possible with her essentially being Sumin's puppy dog for the rest of her life.

What are those "other things"?

literally everything and everyone other then Sumin, she could meet someone in america or where ever that she wouldn't need to be co-dependent on to live a satisfying and happy life.

Don't you think dying is a lot easier for her?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I would personally like Seju to realize there are other things to live for under her own strength, I can't see that possible with her essentially being Sumin's puppy dog for the rest of her life.

What are those "other things"?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

U dark, girl. U dark. She was almost choked to death. Cut her some slack, plz.

Is there a reason for her to live?

Yes. For being my eye candy.

What a good reason for her to die!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

U dark, girl. U dark. She was almost choked to death. Cut her some slack, plz.

Is there a reason for her to live?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Seju will visit the empty villa and find some remanence of her mother. She will go on a journey to learn more about her mom and explore her freedom and eventually realize that she can live without Sumin.

Overtime, Sumin and Sungji will come to realize that Sumin still cares about Seju and Sungji still cannot compare. They will break up gracefully. Sumin will randomly run into Seju, and they start over again.

^That's my dream ending. :)

I would prefer Sumin running to the villa and finds Seju's dead body. It imo would be a bad writing if she kept on saying that she would die, yet she never did. A failed suicide attempt, at least.

last edited at Aug 9, 2017 12:27AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It really is time to commit suicide, Seju-Ah.

7- I have no idea why Sumin said that she wishes this would be the last snow that they would be together in.

She wants to move to Africa with Seju and live there for the rest of their lives. End

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

sia ue is one of the nice people I know in Dynasty. The first one that answered some of my questions last year, who I knew I conversed with in the secret FB group and who epitomized this, from Shakespeare...
"Brevity is the soul of the wit."

Kyaaaaa a compliment. xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I don't watch GOT. You guys' discussion is killing me.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

88 chapters is the whole manhwa at the moment since we are talking about what actually happens.

umm, let's say I make a claim right now that Sungji is going to dump Sumin. Am I delusional?

No. And if your claim turns out to be correct, you are a future teller. :'D Imo, if you say Sungji has already dumped Sumin, you are delusional. However, if you do have a valid reason to back up your points, you are more like a logical thinker. If you give no reason to support things you claimed, you might subconsciously be annoying people.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You shouldn't say that it is impossible to tell if someone is delusional or not since it only takes one like 2 hours to reread the whole manhwa to know what actually happened. :'D

sia ue, if you have the whole manhwa. You are a fast reader, it would take me 4 hours to read 90 chapters TT___TT.

88 chapters is the whole manhwa at the moment since we are talking about what actually happens. I do not think that you are a fast reader if it takes you 2h to reread the whole manhwa.

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 9:34PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Whenever I was reminded of FF, I would think of Seol-a. My favorite character is No-rae though. :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016
  1. What you want to happen.
  2. What you think will happen.
  3. What actually happens. (You forgot this one.)

Without 3. it is impossible to declare if someone is delusional after all we all have our own version of "want" and "think".

You shouldn't say that it is impossible to tell if someone is delusional or not since it only takes one like 2 hours to reread the whole manhwa to know what actually happened. :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I wonder why you guys never think of that Seju's brothers should run away to America already since they could also be killed by one another or by Seju?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

How do people perceive these lines from Sungji?

"It's just that now the time is for one side to have their feelings hurt"
"And there is only one thing i can do"
"I'm going to make sure that the person i love won't be hurt anymore"

Killing Sumin is an option. lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Jealously is something not seen favorably in most cases, so you are right, she is not a "Mary Sue,"

A Mary Sue who's not in her right mind once in a while.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

but I don't know who would do a better job at making Sungji happy.

No one. Same for Seju.

sia ue
Is this a gay website? 19 Jul 09:30
Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Not my brother, please!!! xD