Image Comments 15 Dec 18:27
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
83055901_p0

Kinda looks like GBF Tiamat

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Huh. Didn't expect that see a squirter in this manga

Neither did I. Honestly, it surprised the hell outta me and left me wondering if the author intended it as a "reveal" scene or something...

I also wonder about the age of these two. The clues are kind of all over the place.

I don’t get it, why would that be a “reveal” scene?

Futakaku kankei hasnt had its reveal scene yet so the author has got to be pent up

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I just tested it out and no I couldn't really feel my heartbeat through my boob. Even without boobs I doubt I'd be able to feel it just by pressing my chest

As Someone without boobs i can say you can feel It below the nipple area But No higher than that

Though i didnt try to get my pulse up

last edited at Dec 15, 2020 12:41PM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im getting a bit sick from All this "its actually my first time"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This is satire guys, its taking the genre and invalidating the core conflict entirely

Sure its not hilarious But whatever

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't think is Pay for Gay 'cause it's note like one of them pays the other to be gay, I suppose both of them are gay (or bi or whatever), but not that they are faking been gay. I think is more like """prostitution""" than Pay for Gay

The tag was changed from "Gay for Pay" to "Pay for Gay" exactly to avoid that missunderstanding

Well in this particular instance I think they're just gay, and capitalizing on it because the internet is horny. There is some room for reader interpretation, but given that the author's 1-shots all revolve around horny lesbians, I'd say it's a safe guess to assume it's not Pay-For-Gay/Gay-For-Pay.

Edit: Though maybe I'm misunderstanding the term "Pay-For-Gay".

What im saying is that its not supposed to mean Someone is faking gayness, its supposed to mean gay prostitution. I made the same mistake before it was Renamed

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Nice

Now please contineue that series

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't think is Pay for Gay 'cause it's note like one of them pays the other to be gay, I suppose both of them are gay (or bi or whatever), but not that they are faking been gay. I think is more like """prostitution""" than Pay for Gay

The tag was changed from "Gay for Pay" to "Pay for Gay" exactly to avoid that missunderstanding

Skywallker
Image Comments 11 Dec 20:11
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Engp9ocuuaayjjz-orig

Great couple tbh

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Am I the only one who thinks what I'm saying before/while saying it? That doesn't seem like an unusual thing.

... I may be overthinking a gag manga.

Its not the same for everyone https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUA5NKXNAbU&list=PLa4_URINAJni4JCHaAPQ0skZDFxKEaxL8

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

T'was Nice

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is Yui some kind of Yuri God? She refers to herself as "plain," but all these girls (and women) are seriously wet for her.

I think "plain" my actually mean "not flashy."

That is in fact what the word means

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

i feel like we're missing some context here (i pray it's something in the manga)

The context is just that Gab is a "useless shut in"

Skywallker
Image Comments 09 Dec 18:13
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Byrhea

Tbh i want Sothis to smack Rhea

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

idk this is getting pretty gay for a non-yuri manga

This is a non-yuri manga?

Author's drawn some pretty clear yuri stuff before, and this doesn't seem to break from tradition. Probably just a case of the 'mahou shoujo' aspect taking precedence over the 'yuri' one in terms of advertising and tagging. Although I'd personally like to think that magical girls are so gay that it's a given that any series about them would feature lesbians.

That brings Up the contraversial question, what about Magical girl raising site

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

^ Yup- I think I know all the big subtext magical girl yuri ships out there- and dont get me wrong I love them :) I really love 'The demon girl next door' and really hope s2 will be great :)

But I meant a magical girl show with blatent yuri like in strawberry panic or sakura trick, with kissing and romance and dating etc!

I would kill for a season of precure where 2 of the girls actually became a couple!

The closest I can think of is nanoha, where the two mains are effectively married, sharing a house, a bed and a child. However you never get to see them DO anything,

Edit: of course nanoha is s mech anime in magical girl clothing so it may not count :p

In Sailor Moon the "cousins" are a couple in the Japanese version too

Ohh an Mako is overtly attracted to Ryuko in Kill la Kill

Also, yeah, Ryoko and Mako were pretty canonically gay in Kill la Kill. The semi-questionable couple would be Satsuki and Nonon. That said, I don't think it quite qualifies as a magical girl show, simply because secret identities aren't a thing and they don't transform so much as gain a power up.

I get that Kill la Kill doesnt entirely feel like a magical girl show, but it definently is. In fact its designed to be a perfect opposite ogmf Madoka

As for transformations, they are there they are just Short

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Time for a lecture!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is she hitting on the Little girl who made her get her shit toget her by calling her stupid?

Guess thats a kink

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The series is pretty strongly setting up Euphie as the next ruler, so she might just engineer a coup with a Anise's help and become an 'ideal' ruler who wins the trust of the people and gradually democratizes the administration.

Remember the previous chapters, Anise is already heading towards being the Crown Princess again, she doesnt need a coup unless her Little brother makes one first

Right. Both the King and the Duke have said they'd much prefer Anise on the throne and the main thing stopping them is the fact that she explicitly doesn't want to rule.

Not even that, her Main objection is a political marriage

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I am looking forward to Euphie realizing that she has just graduated from being a pawn to being a player. It's like that old joke, "Take out credit, buy a tank. - And what if they send debt collectors? - Who cares? You have a tank." Anise has just basically handed a tank to Euphie and said, you are free to do whatever you want. Euphie is caught up in her own mind's prison at the moment, but the "squirming inside" she feels is basically her dissatisfaction with her old life bubbling its way to the surface, and will hopefully transform into desire for change.

Anise might actually end up building a tank at some point in the series, seeing as she must've learned about them in her previous life. Still, despite the 'Revolution' in the title, I don't think this series is gonna gun for a massive, dramatic war to overthrow the nobility and reform the kingdom like in I Favor the Villainess. I could see Anise's inventions kicking up a stir and uprooting the status quo by mass-producing and increasing access to magical power, removing noble monopolies on magical knowledge and equipment, which in turn would make them strive to seize Anise's innovations instead of letting the benefits filter down to the public.

The series is pretty strongly setting up Euphie as the next ruler, so she might just engineer a coup with a Anise's help

Remember the previous chapters, Anise is already heading towards being the Crown Princess again, she doesnt need a coup unless her Little brother makes one first

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Character development already, this is just so hype

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

First panel best panel

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Did she really just offer her a Bite of her own bread? This Katsuragi clone has even Less Shame

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"youre the reason i wanna have sex with a girl" "i dont wanna have sex with you'

So... Does she have the hots for her But dont want to be in a relationship with her because its doomed to fail so she wants to be her life partner whilst getting her lewder urges fixed with her side fuckbuddy?

Am i reading this right?

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 7:31PM