Forum › Posts by Midnightgunner

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Man, this is funny. I normaly don't like males on my yuri, but I totally adore Tracksuit Guy.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

What? The last panel almost made me piss myself.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Lmao, the amount of crap you stuffed into Ayano here, based on literally nothing we are shown, is hilarious. Show me the actual panels. "As long as we're together" is literally the only thing you are basing your argument on (and she looks happy in that panel, by the by).

As for open relationships, they do not require both characters to sleep with other people.

Anyway, just a heads up, I do not intend to continue this, because it is obvious we are not discussing what is shown in the story, but personal pet peeves you read into it. Unless, of course, you actually show me the panels where Ayano looks like she is "conforming".

"I do not intend to continue this". That's a line
of someone too afraid of reading someone else's arguments. And If you can't be able to read into the subliminal undertones of a story and just rely on what is blatantly in front of you, you lack the basic analytical skills.

Now show me the panel where Kuouko sees Ayano as something more than a piece of meat or a sex toy?

Can you deny that Ayano feelings are unrequited?

Can you deny that Kyouko likes Yui more than Ayano?

Can you deny that If Kyouko decides to be with Yui and Yui dosen't want to share her, Kyouko wouldn't dump Ayano without a second thought?

Can you deny that the only reason Ayano continues with her is because of fear of not being together with Kyouko?

Can you deny that It dosen't matter how Ayano is treated she will still try to be by her side? Again: "As long as I am with you" This sentence means much more than you think. All you have to do is analyze it, If you can.

The way Ayano looks at Kyouko's hickey? Yeah, she seems very happy there.

Can you deny Ayano dosen't think Kyouko is awful? She Said so herself. That means that she feels bad. You don't feel good with someone you categorize as "awful"

And yet, after all this, this version of Ayano continues with Kyouko. What is represented here as Ayano's feelings is not love, is stupidity. And on that note, this Ayano here is without doubt, for her idiocy, a shitty character. Wich is a Shame, the original is much better than this. Seeing her portrayed like this is just moronic.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Lol at all the "Ayano is pathetic and conforming". Show me one single panel where she looks like she is suffering, or is sad, or displeased with these arrangements, which she ought to be if she is merely "conforming". She is fully aware Kyouko spends time with Yui, openly talks about it, Kyouko hides nothing from her, to the point Ayano is privy to messages where her girlfriend is arranging another hookup with Yui. And at the very end, Ayano says she likes even this, for a lack of a better word, bad part of Kyouko. "You're a sneaky one", while touching her girlfriend's cheek, as a probable prelude to lewdness, oh yes, she is clearly conforming to hell and back here.

The one who "admitted" Ayano would cry was Yui. First of, by the looks of it, it seems like Yui is unaware Ayano already knows about the whole thing, at least we are not presented with any clue that would suggest otherwise. Secondly, Yui is the only one who genuinely feels bad about the cheating, even though she is clearly unable to stop. Which leads me to suspect Chinatsu is probably the only one in the dark about the whole thing (again, we are not shown anything that would suggest otherwise, and considering how Yui is clearly torn, seems even more unlikely she said anything to her girlfriend). So, my take on this is Yui is the one feeling bad about the cheating, her girlfriend does not know, she thinks Ayano does not know, so of course she assumes Ayano would be hurt if she were to found out. And even then, she did not get much into it, other than one single comment that was clearly more 'shut up, Kyouko, what we are doing is bad', rather than actually talking about Ayano. And how does what Yui says in any way correlate to what Ayano actually feels?

If anything, Ayano and Kyouko seem more like they are in an open relationship, rather than one actually cheating on the other. I mean, is it cheating when her girlfriend knows about the whole thing, does not object, does not look hurt in any way, and the two of them openly talk about it? Again, find me a panel of Ayano looking hurt.

Kyouko clearly enjoys this whole setup, she is obviously in love with Yui, but does not want to risk an actual relationship (according to what she says to Ayano), she likes Ayano (otherwise, why date her), keeps her in the loop, and she does not seem to mind Yui dating Chinatsu (the "putting on a good-girl act" could mean this is not in fact true, but she just looks too chill about the whole situation for me to read it that way, plus, she seemed like genuinely offering to Yui to hear about her relationship woes, which would be strange if she is liable to get hurt by hearing that). Ayano is clearly in love with Kyouko, and I am struggling to see what would indicate she is against Kyouko seeing Yui. Hell, it seems the two of them discussing the whole complicated arrangement lead to a post-end/off-screen sex, so they may even find the whole thing as a sort of a turn-on.

Now, that is not to say there is nothing bad about this, because there is. Even though the two of them seem chill about it, there is still cheating going on, mainly, Yui is cheating on Chinatsu. Kyouko is Yui's cheating partner, so that does not say anything good about her consideration for Chinatsu. Ayano does not seem to mind her girlfriend sleeping with another girl, but she too knows that the girl in question has a partner, a partner Ayano also knows personally. Again, she does not seem bothered by this. Hmm... the more I think about the Ayano/Kyouko pair in this work, the more I like them. I am a sucker for terrible characters, I guess.

Point is, you missed the appropriate character with your description of "pathetic and conforming". In this story, that would be Yui. She is the one who genuinely cheats on her girlfriend, she is the one who feels bad about the whole thing, and she is the one who is trying (and failing) to put a stop to it all.

Chinatsu drew the shortest stick, though.

Oh, please, a lot of words to defend an character that dosen't deserve being defended. She is só afraid to lose her "girlfriend" here that she rather be used as a toy. Anyone who thinks like that, both in fiction and in real life is ridiculous.

The LINE "As long as I am with you" displays her conformed personality well. That's not a girlfriend, it's a dog waving her tail to her owner. Só what? If Kyouko was violent towards her, hurt her and demoralize her everything would be fine as long as she was with Kyouko? If so, this Ayano is deranged and that makes her more of a shitty character. Who would like someone with no self-respect?

If this really is an open relationship, then why the artist didn't show Ayano going out with other girls or even mentioned it? Also, Ayano herself agreed that Kyouko is awful, Kyouko never once admits she likes her while Ayano clearly has feeling for her. She is only with her for the sex. Period. She clearly admited she likes Yui more than Ayano. When Kyouko decides to drop the coward façade of not wanting to ruin the friendship bullshit and finally be with Yui, then to hell with Ayano, right? Goodbye to the only thing she had going for her with Kyouko. Why cling to someone that Will give you nothing in return?

Actually, everyone in this work is putrid with the exception of Chinatsu and the worst being Kyouko.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

If everything is onesided, it's not a relationship, it's abuse.

Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree?...

I think the Ayano in this doujin is out of character, but that's one take on the whole situation. Perhaps she doesn't mind polygamy! I mean, they could all live happy together. That doesn't mean Ayano has necessarily low-self esteem, even if that seems to be the case right here (or she idolizes her too much).

Come on. Even Yui admits Ayano would cry If she knows how Kyouko really feels. I know the real Ayano would never sink this low, but this version of her is not happy, she is conformed. It's different. She isn't strong enough to achieve her true happiness, so she just settled for the scraps. How can you enjoy any character like this?

I just assume she consoles herself occasionally with a hot twin threesome and all is well. You know Chizuru and Chitose would be game.

I guess I can't argue with that...

But this Ayano is still pathetic.

last edited at Dec 1, 2017 4:36PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

If everything is onesided, it's not a relationship, it's abuse.

Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree?...

I think the Ayano in this doujin is out of character, but that's one take on the whole situation. Perhaps she doesn't mind polygamy! I mean, they could all live happy together. That doesn't mean Ayano has necessarily low-self esteem, even if that seems to be the case right here (or she idolizes her too much).

Come on. Even Yui admits Ayano would cry If she knows how Kyouko really feels. I know the real Ayano would never sink this low, but this version of her is not happy, she is conformed. It's different. She isn't strong enough to achieve her true happiness, so she just settled for the scraps. How can you enjoy any character like this?

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Man, I hate characters like the Ayano here. "As long as I am with you, it's okay. You can treat me like garbage and play with my feelings, because I love you"

I can't stop thinking that characters portrayed like that are extremely pathetic with no self-love and unrealistic. A relationship it's a two way road. If everything is onesided, it's not a relationship, it's abuse. If a character doesn't have the personality to walk away from an unrequited love, or a cheating partner, they don't deserve respect.

last edited at Dec 1, 2017 2:47PM

Midnightgunner
Moon Walk discussion 30 Nov 11:04
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Were is the aaaaangst tag?

Also... Is a little unclear. Did Minami actually had a thing with that actor or was just the media's gossiping.

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 29 Nov 21:25
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Doqmiwfvqaa8y4j-orig

Haha. I get the reference.

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 29 Nov 20:51
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Dpe2dulv4aanlhu-orig

Wait. Are they really Canon? I demand a link proving that.

last edited at Nov 29, 2017 8:53PM

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 29 Nov 20:50
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Protiermonstergirl

Love is blind, but I'm sure is not immune to dragon fire...

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 29 Nov 20:48
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Tsunderewatch

Why can't my girlfriend be a genetic modified sexy assassin Smurf? Why is Lena the only one? This is so unfair.

Midnightgunner
Relativity discussion 29 Nov 08:26
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Hey. I requested this yesterday! But, it's been around here since day 8? What? By the dates of the comments here, looks like nobody noticed this work until now?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Harumin and Matsuri's picture kiss... Ah, If only It would happen for real.

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 27 Nov 23:27
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

@Arckuno Er.... What?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Goddamn! That's some scary shit right there.

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 26 Nov 00:09
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Dpfrrvkuqae5fcg-orig

@Aki_Chan Shhhh. Just keep filming...

last edited at Nov 26, 2017 12:09AM

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 26 Nov 00:08
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Dlom72kuqaaury3-orig

What lewdness is this?! I thought that here was a family friendly website!

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 26 Nov 00:04
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Dkaiyfruiaillna-orig

Wait. What show is this? Is It cannonicly Yuri?

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 26 Nov 00:02
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Tumblr_owhufsb8uo1shl41eo1_raw

@YuruYuriYurin If Diakko is 70% then what's Nanofate percentage?

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 25 Nov 23:59
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Dgeh3zruaaeyl7e-orig

Hey, Akko, you started It. Now Deal with the consequences.

Midnightgunner
Image Comments 25 Nov 23:58
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Tapbcqr

Yeah... She's keeping that photo.

Midnightgunner
Nibble discussion 22 Nov 13:36
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I want more.

Midnightgunner