Forum › Posts by Clueless1

joined Sep 6, 2018

I believe manga sales would spike if Nagata Kabi (author of “My Lesbian experience with loneliness”) contributed to the next chapter with herself in it as a background character. I think it would be hilarious if that happened. Adds a little bit of meta and realism to the manga. Just a little bit of crossover would be nice… even dialogue, between characters in passing, referring to Kabi would be great.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Ch61: Mom-blocked?! This is as preposterous as Kurogane Ken’s recent stuff!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 81: Ahhh, yesss, the challenges of dating your boss. I don’t think this relationship will last. A power dynamic will ruin it… if I was the editor’s boss, I’d get her reassigned to supervise other artists. But this is a manga (meaning: suspend reality) and I’m thinking in my mind: “Awww, poor wittle girl got her feewings hurt.”

Keep up the good work!

last edited at Sep 27, 2022 11:52PM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

The mangaka has my attention, again. So it’s a one-shot, a very well done one-shot. Can she come up with something else? It’d be cool to let readers choose the one-shots that get turned into a series… that’s a lot to ask for, so I’m content and pleased mangaka is still at her trade/talent.

Keep up the good work!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Don’t see the link for mangadex. Tried to view chapter on mangadex but the website didn’t work.

joined Sep 6, 2018

The plot is turning out well, imho. Where did the embezzled money go? I think it’s obvious, so I’m interested in seeing the fallout. The sex scenes are icing on the cake for this manga.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I think “Dick Move” applies here. I’d bet mangaka is going to push the envelope in the next chapters.

Yup, I was right. So, I’m out.

To be honest, mangaka had to do something controversial at the end of volume 1 or else no one would bother to read the subsequent volumes. I think the reader response in this thread is a case of posting a manga to the wrong audience… which is why I’m out.

joined Sep 6, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_art_teacher_and_the_high_school_girl#1

I had a sinking feeling I read this before.

So, is this plagiarism? Can’t be tracing, as that’s one page or so of copying someone’s work. This looks like the whole thing was kept and merely author’s name was changed.

This seems to be a matter for moderators.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Looks like scans were incomplete. Can’t understand anything about what’s going on with half missing pages.

It’s gibberish for now.

joined Sep 6, 2018

4-Koma isn’t my favorite format. Despite the great artwork and creative characterization, I’m skipping this one.

May this series live long and prosper.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’d like to see a little bit of crossover between this manga and:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch13

I think it’s be hilarious as both sides of the “pay-for-gay” are given competing perspectives.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Is this series “Dropped” or “Hiatus” or “Completed”? It’s been too long between updates.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 4: the Mermaid bit is an interesting choice to portray sensei as a mythical and exotic critter in the eyes of the student. An inventive way to show reader how he sees her. I look forward to more gimmicks author will use in this manga.

The different art styles are cool to see, too.

Clueless1
Make a Mark discussion 21 Aug 21:02
joined Sep 6, 2018

Looking forward to the second part.

That’s my earlier opinion, now my opinion is: Meh.

It’s alright for these endings to happen… it’s just a let down to me.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’ll wait for the ending, then read it through… takes too long for updates to show up.

There’s gotta be: “Final Chapter” in the header to grab my attention on this slow series.

Edit: Oh, that interruption on first kiss was a let down for me. Kuruzimiwa should be tossed into the water.

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 8:44PM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

It’s a significant step in their relationship to visit a shrine together. Not as big as meeting the parents as a couple, by a long shot, yet going together to the shrine indicates they share the same hopes and goals to achieve together. The glancing at each other during prayer on the last page was a nice ending to the chapter.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Mitsuki's gonna fuck up her life so hard and I'm here for it

She’ll get married for the money… and keep her girlfriend on the side for fun, to keep the story “polyamory”.

Blabbing her affection for a customer is a great way to change her life for the worse. (IRL, major mistake, for the manga—helps move plot forward)

Probable funny lines:
(“We need you to stay in the back office, because we don’t wanna lose business when you’re making out with future brides!”)

“She can still work in the company so long as we find customers who don’t fit her body-type.”

“In terms of testing their bride’s commitment to marriage, She’s better than a bachelorette party.”

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

A wild license from YP

https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1555604806181568512

Edit. I guess the new version/serialization is the one being localized? without the yellow tint

I’ve looked on Yen Press… it isn’t there. Must be fake news.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This is the good stuff! More please.

(There isn’t any NSFW, yet the feels are really strong with this one… kinda like “Haru and Midori”. That says a lot when I compare this one to that one… my compliments.)

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

temp are you high whenever you make one of these posts or like, what

shhh let them be

…Aand admire their passion about Yuri from afar. Must be the mangaka, imho.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m impressed! The Yateveo… the artist is digging deep for fantasy critters this far into the manga. When will the mangaka run out of source material for more chapters?

I wonder if there can be a story arc about MC dealing with a monster that’s invasive, trying to slowly take over the school with copies of itself just like “The Thing” critter? It’d be funny if MC encourages the spread only if there are more lewd copies around in the school. I’m sure this has been done before.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Toxic. The parents got what they deserved, too. How old were the lasses in this story?

Got what they deserved. For what, being clueless? I wouldn’t exactly call them parent of the year material, but it’s a bit harsh to just get cut out of their kid’s life for that alone.

Mafuyu and Ena’s parents have caused a lot of problems for them in the series— Mafuyu’s mom and Ena’s dad in particular. There’s a lot that goes on so it’s hard to explain briefly to those who haven’t read their in-game stories.

I didn’t realize they’re in-game characters. Anyways, I was referring to mafuyu’s mother: she should have kept better tabs on her daughter as ena is halfway there to derail mafuyu’s education. As for the dad, I don’t care as there wasn’t enough inferences as to how mean he is. Maybe allowing mafuyu (and readers) to overhear a telephone conversation between Ena and her dad would portray the father as abusive or insensitive (to Ena’s wishes to become a painter).

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Toxic. The parents got what they deserved, too. How old were the lasses in this story?

Mafuyu is two years into college, so she should be around 19-20 years old. Ena should be the same age as her.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/regarding_mafuena#25 this page here said that Ena is in her last year of highschool, so she's 17-18 though?

In Project Sekai, Ena and Mafuyu are in their second year of high school. Japanese high schools are 3 years, not 4 like in some other countries, so the author is implying Ena got held back a year while Mafuyu went on to go to college.

Thanks!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

joined Sep 6, 2018

Mangaka is writing this manga like a virtuoso playing the violin. I’d just like the releases to be longer than four pages, but I understand that quality trumps quantity. If the mangaka keeps this up, I see this work as material for other forms of media. Hopefully, some publisher will make a move on this work.