Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Skywallker posted:

So... They got filled with love?

This is my headcanon.

runrin posted:

Sabruness posted:

i know i shouldnt double post but multi-quoting is really finicky orz

lol, quoting doesn't even really exist like on a normal forum. it's just using markdown > for quote. you can just copy and paste and put a > at the start. :P

some people bother to manually link the post they quote, like this:

[**username** posted:](https://dynasty-scans.com/link/to/quoted/post/)
> I'm way too lazy to do that every time tho...

maybe one day i will bug the relevant people and we can figure out a way to automate that.

There's a user script for this that's available in this stickied thread.

random posted:

Seems to me Akira's pretty much someone who hasn't really known failure - she's so ridiculously overspecced that so far she's probably been able to achieve essentially anything she's set her sights on with enough effort. Not surprising that this has gone to her head a bit, really.

Then she abruptly slammed headfirst into something where all her awesomeness is completely irrelevant. Now she's trying to get her bearings way off the map, having to come to terms with the limits of her till now unassailable competence with due ramifications to her self-image while coping with unfamiliar and intense new passions.
Growing up is hard to do.

To her credit she promptly recognised her jealousy for what it is and did her best to suppress it, and her initial knee-jerk ire towards Mayuki at the time of the revelation (which no doubt involved a vague, obviously irrational feeling of betrayal) has already simmered down to mere pouty "okay fair enough the kid tries her hardest but I'm still better, hmph."
She may be as volatile as any somewhat self-absorbed teenager grappling with all the messy business of youth, but she's also a basically good person who can't hold unreasonable grudges.

Took long enough for someone besides me to realize this... and articulate it arguably better than I could.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

For those who may be wondering, the way Kamisada acts under the love potion's influence is rather similar to what is often called a "power bottom". She wants Toudou to top her, but is aggressive about that to the point that she veers out of being a submissive and into being a dominant, up until Toudou actually does stuff to her.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Why is the "Everyone x Everyone" tag suffixed with "(FE)"???

GaleBlue posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/how_i_met_my_mother#13
...that was a boobie penetration?

I don't think so. Seems more like she's doing a close inspection, and she's busty enough that her boobs will unavoidably squish against Edelgard's butt in the process.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Jelbel posted:

So, the last page is apparently a spin off of this, and since the bug have and the woman have the same last name as Kisaki. I'm gonna assume he's her brother(?) and his wife.

That seems to be the case. The couple are from a comic that's so far only posted on Danbooru AFAIK.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Ooooh, more character development! Nice!

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Hululu posted:

No one saw the hand in the last page? What's with that hand!

Good catch. Then again, the first flashback to Kisaki's younger days shows her with a tree-ifed leg that she completely lacks in her current state as well as in another flashback. Maybe her condition has an element of involuntary shapeshifting, where parts of her body shift back and forth from human flesh to tree-like state from time and to time?

ThatAlpacagon posted:

Also the thought of bees creating honey using the nectar collected off MC is very odd let's not go there

Well, the flowers mostly sprout from the end of her hair so all the bees gonna get is keratin?

Btw, this reminds me of that one nsfw LN of a girl isekaied into a dryad and giving birth to an offspring as a result from her constant intercouse with a female weed/mushroom with the blessing of the moon goddess?? I won't recommend that novel, its too disgusting for me as the protag is too okay with other creatures/people collecting her nectar

Oh please, some of us are into this kind of stuff. Title, please?

MarqFJA87
Dear NOMAN discussion 04 Sep 20:14
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

A little bird told me that there are actual lesbians out there that denigrate those among us here who apply top/bottom labels to lesbians such as Kanda and Ookuma, considering such people to be "morons". Apparently these women are somehow arrogant enough to believe that they can speak on behalf of the entire lesbian community around the world without conducting anything remotely qualifiable as a statistically valid survey.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Neither do I.

On the new chapter, I'm surprised by Kuzeko being delighted by Mitora being so attentive, given that she appeared to be masochistically fixated on Mitora ignoring her or being verbally condescending towards her.

last edited at Sep 1, 2020 8:40PM

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Nene posted:

I guess the joke is that it sounds almost exactly like: "Kiminaru, ano musume"

Ki ni naru, ano musume: She becomes a tree, that girl

Kiminaru, ano musume: She concerns/interests/attracts me, that girl

Kininaru, actually. Kiminaru roughly means "become you".

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Guys, I'm confused. Reading the TOC for Volume 2, there should be at least 127 comic pages in the whole volume, plus a bunch of illustrations at the end, yet the page count for the released chapters on both Manga Dex and Dynasty Scans -- including a few inter-chapter pages -- only amount to 116 pages, leaving 11 pages missing. In fact, having adjusted the page numbers to match the ones on the TOC, there are two chapters missing at the end. So what happened to the missing material???

I understand that the numbering of the chapters differs depending on whether you talk about the Pixiv version, the Twitter version, or the serialized version, but that doesn't really account for this big gap.

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 1:40PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Relopokilolo posted:

hachishaku-sama needs more appearances in yuri manga

Why do people call her that? It's "Hasshaku", not "Hachishaku".

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Norainhere posted:

You think if they bang, those flowers will turn to fruit?

Only if fertilization is successful, I'd presume. Come to think of it, many tree species have both male and female flowers, or even have their flowers combine both male and female sexual structures. So... any bets that Kisaki is similarly hermaphroditic (or will become so)?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Anyone else wondering what the "CP" in the gattai form's name means?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I'm surprised that the last page indicates that Miho never left Kuromorimine. Who became Ooarai's commander, then? And did they get knocked out early in the tournament due to the absence of Miho and her unorthodox style of tactics and strategy?

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 12:21PM

MarqFJA87
Cosmic discussion 17 Aug 11:52
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Is Kosmic supposed to be a different individual from Youkanchi, who uses "Cosmic" as an alternate name?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The best part of this is Lilith's confident smirk in the last page as she takes Meg's words to heart and resolves herself to go all or nothing.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/wake_ari_na_kanojo_tachi_ch05#24

"Cat eyes", huh? Any betters that she'll turn out to be a catgirl or some other feline-based demihuman?

last edited at Aug 11, 2020 8:09PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

c0s1m4 posted:

now i'd like to see secchan to find her own gf

She'd have to ditch her bf (assuming she's monogamous), though.

Bugpope posted:

Wow, that girl went from shitty homophobia to bicurous in like three seconds

... WTF are you on about? Just because she's shocked that her best friend's relationship turned out to be homosexual in nature and expressed disbelief at said friend being so nonchalant about the matter despite admitting that she hadn't known about her partner's true sex until the other day doesn't mean that she's being homophobic.

last edited at Aug 11, 2020 7:58PM

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Kawai Rou seems to have a thing for handsome girls being the ones with the big boobs in a yuri couple.

Skywallker posted:

Meanwhile, Boyish Girlfriend, never again...

What are you saying

I went and asked Kawai Rou directly on Twitter about whether there's a possibility for Boyish Girlfriend to be continued in the foreseeable future, and they apologetically admitted that it's on an indefinite hiatus.

last edited at Aug 10, 2020 10:21AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

BV posted:

Good news, Saori

No, it's bad news because she can't remember it.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

MintyJulep posted:

The translation of the second page's first two panels is confusing.

Pretty sure she's saying "Let me know and I'll take out my earrings, because if I don't you'll tear them out because you're not delicate".

And then Iori tries to change the subject.

That would make a lot more sense if that's the intended meaning.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The translation of the second page's first two panels is confusing.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Kinnikufan posted:

Thought for a second that Boyish Girlfriend got serialized and that's why there hadn't been a new installment in a while, but this could be better. I've been craving more gyaru yuri since discovering the anthology and tomboys go great with everything so I'm ready to enjoy this fresh new series.

Boyish Girlfriend hasn't been updated even on the artist's Twitter?

PraiseYuri posted:

Do the parents just know from birth that the girl is gonna be a tomboy hunk and name her Touma?

How do you that "Touma" isn't unisex? Or that it's not the girl's family name?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

To complement Older than she looks, I suggest creating Younger than she looks. We already have examples of the latter here, here, and here.

... Also, still waiting for feedback on the hidden tags thing. If it's actually impossible to do within the constraints of the site's code, then I'd like to know so that I don't hold my breath for it being eventually implemented.