Forum › Posts by Malibu

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Some manga are just too short.

Agreed. The characters and concept here were fantastic. I could have done with 10 more chapters.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is the first time I’ve been okay with “no yuri” in a manga published to DS. This was a wonderful and beautiful story.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

->Character Introduction of Ch.2 : Say Sensei has no experience in love

->Ch.5 and Ch.6 : Give off a sexual predator vibes. Like make up your mind, did she had no experience or not. Just hope it's just an act like "i'm the adult so i should take the lead" kind of thing and not her true attitude.

Glad someone else had this same thought. Sensei VERY quickly transitioned from “I know nothing about love and I hate selfish girls like you” to “lol come over to my apartment so we can bang.”

The story is interesting but the teacher is kinda weird... hell all the characters here are weird except the blonde friend.

Malibu Uploader
Image Comments 21 Aug 23:00
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
Edwialnwkaa7rjp-orig

I like this Yurry tag idea

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Lol, poor Itou Hachi, she's so typecast.

She rightfully earned it.

Also this manga is indeed super cute, I can’t wait for more!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Why indeed. This is bullshit.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Solid. Subscribed.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I like how the manga is monochrome while having the colour pink.

I second this. Goodness this manga is cute and fun, I also look forward to future chapters. Subscribed!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Goodness, this was wonderful! There were a few minor typos but it’s all good. What a fantastic story and stellar art.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Goodness, this series is fantastic! It’s cute, believable, has a good amount of drama, and feelings that develop in a natural and beautiful way. I also appreciate that each chapter is long as hell.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

There is no redemption for 9 chapters of dragging this shit around.

You have no idea how bad things can get. This manga is elementary compared to the amount of dragging lots of other manga can pull. Explore this site for a few months and get back to me when you’re done.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Malibu posted:

I’m sad to say it but I’ll be dropping this series. I reached out to the mangaka directly

Not to be rude, but what exactly you hoped to achieve by that?

Zexalfan posted:

unfortunate indeed, It's a really cute and enjoyable manga so hopefully either and official trqanslation or anime happen eventually then.

Or different group picks it up.

Have to wonder how much stuff here would have to stop their translations if everyone asked the authors in all cases

Outside of few outliers, all of it honestly. Scanlating is illegal after all.

I had a moment of moral clarity :) I didn’t think the mangaka would give me permission, rather reaching out was a form of closure for me in accepting that this (glorious work) is indeed not in the artist’s interest and therefore not in my interest.

A different group is free to pick this up if they want, but I would of course encourage them not to.

I wish the manga market wasn’t such a disjointed hellscape of unaggregated content, abnormally high prices outside of Japan, and plagued with stringent laws to stop good people like scanlators from localizing content free of charge. Fuck Copyright law.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Dear All,

I’m sad to say it but I’ll be dropping this series. I reached out to the mangaka directly and they voiced their dislike that an unofficial translation exists, and in the interest of supporting the mangaka and their wishes I will cease my work on this series.

I want you all to know that I’ve enjoyed seeing your comments here and enjoying this series along with you, and I’m sad to see this forum go dark. Thank you all for the fantastic ride this has been up until now.

Malibu

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I need some story about nanoko and shuu uwu

Don’t worry, it’s coming with the next chapter that was released yesterday :)

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I do not get what is happening in the story.

Ditto

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

At long last this series has been scanlated! From what I’ve seen we’re all in for a treat.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is the best pair, let's be honest. So glad this came out!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

drhelsing posted:

Where's smug loli?

She and staff san retired to Itou Tachi works D:

FUCK

Like you wouldn't read the shit out of that anyway. =3=

Jokes on you, I'm yet to read anything by Itou Hachi. My opinion of them is completely based on what I percieve to be their reputation by at least some readers here.

Itou Hachi's works are some of the sweetest and most adorable sets of yuri works I've seen. The fact that she usually (but not always) has the relationship be between an adult woman and a very young girl doesn't actually change that depiction.

They are indeed adorable, but some are essentially casual pedophilia which is less than cool.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I just found out about this series today and read all 7 chapters.
This is soooo cute, possibly one of the sweetest yuri manga's out there.
I love how in chapter 7 Tsugumi is now blushing and have feelings over Aria.
I can't wait for future chapters to come out.
They both like each other.
I can see alot of beautiful scenes in the future.

Comments like this are candy for a scanlator. Glad you enjoy the series!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

God dammit, Plato, you’re fucking up the yuri progression of this story.

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 12:40AM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Ooooh it's on baby! all the conditions have been met.

now we just wait for the "stay over to teach me your secret techniques" chapter.

Senpai is so cute hahaha with that "Let me explain it!!" face xd (also I didn't notice how "Developed" she is, I guess her face made me think of a loli).
But where did the loli go? I thought they would give her a name and stuff.

Thank you for the fast delivery!

loli will probably be back at the competition :)

I live for comments like yours post-upload <3

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This chapter was impressively gay.

Just you wait until the next chapter. I should have it out either today or tomorrow :)

Malibu Uploader
Image Comments 22 Mar 01:30
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
Img_3066

The girl in blonde has dark skin in the series, but it's kinda hard to see here

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

ohoh it looks like they had a nice sleep together ufufufu

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Was surprised this forum wasn’t full of speculation about their sleeping arrangements. $10 says they’re at least cuddle buddies!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

As a trans masc person I have no idea how a corset can bind Kanda's chest but I'll let that slide for now...

In other news, Kanda-kun has some pretty hot friends, it's a shame that they're not all girls though, I'd love to see more tomboys.

I was wondering about the dark haired one... I hope they’re a tomboy <3