Forum › Posts by Kasin

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

silly nanofate, you can burn a lot of calories with sex.

This also crossed instantly my mind too!

Thank you NanoFate, for taking away all those dark thoughts because of certain other manga.

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 12:40AM

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Is this really serialized on Yuri Hime? I'm still on some kind of shock after forcing myself to read through, even sort of sick. I was expecting something on the line of Love/Death, but not.. this. I really don't know if I want to keep reading more at all.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Ever since the Prepure shoot in that football match chapter my interest on this has been gradually decreasing, maybe it's because of the constant man on man love references and the sort. I'm too fed up because of this.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

What kind of monster could make Bocchi cry this much!? Damn you Kai-chan!! you and your goodwilling intentions!

last edited at Jan 4, 2016 10:07PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

"It makes me so angry I wanna give you a hug!" best line so far maybe? haha. No one can resist Kanna's charms and now she even has a ship, all good.

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 6:35PM

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Yeah, that was such a great resolution you got there Nanami-senpai. I'm rooting for you with all my heart now.

Kasin
Image Comments 26 Jul 23:38
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Aousagi5

Don't ruin it now Yukari!

Kasin
Image Comments 25 Jul 20:33
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Aousagi1

I'm so happy too! TAT

Kasin
Want Me! discussion 17 Jul 02:27
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

For some reason it really annoyed me every time Nico called Maki just "Maki" instead of "Maki-chan". Cute either way.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Ever since this morning when I saw one page of this I been so curious to read the rest. This also seems to be the first time I ever read a Yaoi related stuff and actually think is not half bad, who would have thought that was possible.

Kasin
Image Comments 13 Jun 01:49
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Now I feel like wanting to say nyaice all day.. nya~

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Expecting great things from this~~

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Nothing much left to be said, amazing piece of work, it hits you really hard because it touches some of the crude realities in the world that aren't often seen in manga. Brilliant.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, this was a really good and fun ride! I think the author's handling on the cliff-hanger was okay, simple and hilarious as how it has been the manga all along, too bad we couldn't actually see the kiss.. A big thanks to Doki for all the work as well.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Only hoping this not ending as Sweet Magic Syndrome.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It was nice to have Nozomi screwing up a bit for a change~
Don't go explode RinPana, keep being nyamizingly cute.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Now that was a good start. Is this really going to be some kind of triangle? because I just can't stand this kind of male character, how could you even like someone who does that the first time you spoke with each other? We'll see I guess.

I think the dialogue should've the same as in the credit page, so much better.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well that was kind of an abrupt end to me really.. anyway, it was good and fun to read, maybe too much sugar-coated, but enjoyable.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I wouldn't lie if I said I never ever expected to see the day this could get translated, I literally looked for the raws or anything countless times everywhere... I'm truly delighted, thank you so much Binbou and our kind raw provider!!

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

So even after all this time there's still room for more Lucky Star, I'll gladly take it, even more since I'm sort of fond of the recent 100Cure art work from this artist

There is also one more after story from this author, but that's all.

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 9:27PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

The new year passed some time ago already, but this short yet full of feelings manga shows two girls who are truly in love. Great stuff.

last edited at Feb 19, 2015 1:16AM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I think I enjoyed too much reading this, even more because somehow I tend to do the same as Marisa when I walk relatively long distances. Wondering and thinking about lots of things, like what I see around and the sort.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This was the first doujin I read that has the admiral as a girl. I like that, very much so.

I also like that this two artist have been improving greatly in make their characters more credible, and convey that their feelings for each other are genuine.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Yay, Karin-chan appeared~ I hope more of this will keep coming, it just so amazingly cute and fun to read.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I can't seem to recall where, but I think I read something like this from ZUN referring that Marisa was never said to be unable to fly without a broom or something, and that she does that only to fill her role as a witch.

Anyway it was really interesting, fun and even mysterious, I like it. ReiMari as a plus is also always welcomed.

last edited at Nov 30, 2014 9:25PM