Forum › Posts by Ranzo

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Approximately three minutes later the orgy began

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Wus with this reading horseshit? Bring back static pics of gals holdin' hands.

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Who has sex with the lights out? That's disgusting.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

It's fucked up in het and it's fucked up in yuri
Basically.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Uh oh, I smell a rising yandere

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I keep rereading this one just so I can bear witness to the glory that is Ena. I wish we could just parachute her into angst torn drama fests and have her work her magic.

Also, I like how the Nurse just turned out to be a sarcastic asshole with good intentions instead of the lover or a friend of the lover hellbent on revenge.

last edited at Jul 18, 2018 5:06PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What does it all mean? What does it all mean?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man I really hope this person makes more of this concept because it was legitimately interesting

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I don't know for some reason I think it would be better if she just had rotting corpses out back.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I see this more as two characters rejecting their own yuri cliches than anything else.

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This is fantastic I really like their dynamic, they have got great chemistry together

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Friendship for dayz

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm getting a bit confused with the short haired girl ... Is she wearing pants ? The school alows it even though her attire is different with others ?

She's wearing what looks like leggings of some sort under her skirt. I think its sweats
Amamori is definitely one of my favorite tomboys around I'd go for her in a heartbeat.

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

For me this doesn't effect me as much as some of the other ones do. I think it is just because I'm sick of childhood friends and the promises that they make. Expecting that promise to bind the one you love is folly to me.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

If I was the girl I would be like granny let's go on a madcap adventure to reunite the two of you!
Still as bittersweet as it is its nice to see a parental figure that's really accepting of their relationship.

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Pretty sure that will come out in the wash.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This author could make a grisly murder tale seem bright and cheery.

Ranzo
Look My Way discussion 06 Jul 01:56
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I loved it. At first when I was reading it I thought it might turn out like what three similar oneshots and end in them not saying anything. But no they managed to talk and work through their problems like adults.

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Okay, so if this all devolves into a cannibalistic frenzy or some kind of sacrifice to a dark God know that I called it first!
Honestly, I'll be more disappointed if it doesn't go there at this point, or would I? The idea of having a regular romantic story with a lot of unhinged looking characters is fascinating.

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Why is it that all the characters in this manga come off as being totally unhinged? It feels like every monologue is a threat.

Its not just every monologue, its every expression, every glance, every gesture.

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 7:54PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Hey, the world runs on cute grandmas

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ugh that was just too sweet

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I really doubt that Sayaka is going to try anything based on what she said in this chapter
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch26#20
Even if she did I don't see it going anywhere because Touko has never indicated that she feels any romantic feelings towards her at all. She has only been interested in Yuu.

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think that the end of the manga is in sight and all signs point to a happy and rewarding ending. It would really throw off the stories momentum to have some last minute drama happen. Hopefully we get a chapter or two after the confession scene though.

Also even though it was a really short chapter I thought it was super endearing and sweet. Acceptance is nice.
We're all on your side Yuu!

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 11:30AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So yeah, that was a thing. It was kinda hot and mostly fucked. It kinda feels like more like a pyrrhic victory than anything else