Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm pretty sure Sachiko's an outright lesbian. The whole aversion to men thing is just too convenient and sounds like a cover story to me.

Given that, and that Sei repeatedly states she is a lesbian (and was suprised when Suguru wasn't apparently 100% gay like she was) and had a girl as a lover - then no wonder Sachiko was so easy to freak out over Yumi.

Contrariwise, I wonder if Yumi's transfer of so much affection to Touko was Yumi's way of "growing out of her girl's love phase" since, frankly, it's a big change in her character. Yes, she loves everyone, even her enemies, but her "love-love" had always been, first and foremost, Sachiko

Maybe Konno-sensei decided two-and-a-half lesbians (Sei and Shiori and a closeted Sachiko, or 3 ½ if you count Kanako) was enough. I always hoped Sachiko would marry Suguru and Yumi could live with them as Sachiko's secretary and "close companion."

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 02 Jun 02:50
joined Jan 5, 2015
65357786_p0

"All day Aoba was puzzled. She had agreed to help with Kou's bachelorette party, but no one had asked her to do anything. Now, Kou told her to strip. Was her sempai really going to have them work late and stay overnight when her party wasn't even over? She had just folded her trousers neatly when she felt a tug on her shirt. 'Keep going, Aoba-chan, I am going to keep you busy all night,' she heard Yagami-sempai whisper."

to this day, this one is still my prefer ship from this series

It's a ship I think did happen, but only to a degree. Hifumi interrupted it more than Rin, really. One-sided Yuri Crush relationship is how I would put it. But if Kou had said, come home with me, Aoba would definitely have done it when she first got started there. She was all hearts and flowers over Kou, 24/7.

last edited at Sep 18, 2021 2:00PM

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 02 Jun 02:19
joined Jan 5, 2015
59110001_p0

Aoba couldn't hear Nene's screams and moans, but every dog in the neighborhood could.
Random Wanderer: I agree 100%. Give Nene back her oppai.

Marion Diabolito
New Game discussion 02 Jun 02:06
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's amazing all my complaints are solved. It's as if the mangaka heard me. Aoba is finally getting recognized and almost back to main POV character, Yagami is back (and back to Rin), Nene is debugging. All is right in the world.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think Nemo/Akane is a better ship than Nemo/Kuroki, TBH. It's a crying shame there isn't a lot more images and doujins for NemoPaina.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 02 Jun 01:18
joined Jan 5, 2015
Ezizvequwaauhjd-orig

yuri n wine: I could see Asuka, Yuri and Emily sharing Tomoko. At least since the school trip she's more diligent all the time. I think Nemo should be with Akane, Mako with Masaki, Kibako with Sachi. If Tomoko had to pick just one girl I would say Yuri - Nemo and Mako are her other possibls and they work better with Akane and Masaki. And I can see Fuuka getting together with Asuka. The reason I don't say Emily is that it's so one-sided. Tomoko and Yuri are soulmates, Ucchi just has a one-sided crush. Actually from Tomoko's POV I think Megumi, Asuka, Yuu, Yuri, Shizuku, Masaki, Anna, Mako, Akane, Fuuka, Kibako, Emily, Komiwhatshername and Kii would be her rough love order.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 02 Jun 01:06
joined Jan 5, 2015
Eurahk3umaa9_gu-orig

The anime switches to Anthy's POV and it's made clear that she now has to work on herself to find Utena, just as Utena had to do to truly help Anthy save herself So anything bad she's done that's not explained by all that was done to her, she's going to atone for anyway. They are still earning their happy ending. It all has a Scott Pilgrim/Qualia the Purple quality to it.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 02 Jun 00:45
joined Jan 5, 2015
81462441_p0

It was the only way to make Kokoa stop demanding she call her Onee-chan .

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 02 Jun 00:44
joined Jan 5, 2015
Gay

Alice should have rainbow pants.

joined Jan 5, 2015

The writer seems like a genuine idiot. They should have made provisions for him to storyboard from his home. His job simply does not require physical presence in the studio endangering the artist half of Tanigawa Nico and the assistant. I understand they need to talk about the art together but that is what FaceTime/Skype/Zoom or just LINE is for.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 30 May 09:23
joined Jan 5, 2015
Ednp8couwaejqsj-orig

IresaFan: just to clarify, if TomoYuri and MakoYoshi doesn't work out? I agree. Nemo has Akane any time she wants her, Asuka has beautiful Fuuka and a dozen other girls - Fuuka's fan-club would be up for threesomes, which would make Asuka happy. Uchi has lots of friends and the other cheerleaders. Shizuka has an actual BF. But Yuri really only has Tomoko and Mako and maybe Yoshida on a good day. Plus Mako cares for everyone but she especially mothers Yoshida. BTW I just realized while Kibako/Sachi is the best pair, Minami could be a couple with Emily Uchi - they could bond over how gross Tomoko is.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 30 May 08:47
joined Jan 5, 2015
8st3w3x

Snowave and random: I had a similar impression I read their scenes in Japanese and didn't fully understand it so I thought Yoshida was a bully and people right here on Dynasty set me straight. I think after Tomoko accidentally groped yoshida - without a bra, unlike with Yuu - and couldn't help but stroke them, and couldn't let go of them until yoshida made her - I think she started to realize she was actually somewhat lesbian and even got a small crush on Yoshida.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 30 May 00:33
joined Jan 5, 2015
79687376_p0

juanelric
"hoppen-ni choco tsuiteruyo" "there's some chocolate on your cheek, you know."
"CHOI" SWIPE
"PERO'" LICK!
The little "tsu" at the end of "pero" is pronounced with a glottal stop but in sound effects it's like an exclamation point.

Also, Shizuku is a girl Tomoko has wished she were a boy in order to steal her from her boyfriend. The Watamote irony there is that Tomoko was actually trying to imitate her beloved sempai Imae Megumi by befriending and mentoring Shizuku, and ended up perving on her (and maybe succeeding in getting her to fall for Tomoko).

last edited at Oct 3, 2021 3:04PM

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 29 May 23:57
joined Jan 5, 2015
Ruo_tariki_hongan_1250481356049539072

It really is 1st panel: Tomoko is looking (desperately) for another Imae-sempai, affter all.

But yes, recently Asuka (an actual little sister) did ask to call Tomoko (an actual big sister, however little she deserves the title) "onee-chan" and Tomoko said that was too much like roleplay kink. I guess they can take turns.

OMG is the explicit yuri heating up. MakoYoshi is solid. Yuri seems like she's giving up. Nemo has given up. Ucchi and Asuka are heading for a fight. Fuuka and Tomoko may be.

last edited at May 30, 2020 11:55AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

In all seriousness I would say yuri manga, too, has entered the "Virus Era." So it's not just cute and Story S romantic, it's a useful moral.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 22 May 17:36
joined Jan 5, 2015
Marimite

This deleted scene shows why the piano duet made Yumi so nervous.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 19 May 05:54
joined Jan 5, 2015

Of course the "princess" gets a "princess carry"

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 19 May 05:53
joined Jan 5, 2015
48884431_p0

Yuzuko can blush???????

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 19 May 05:52
joined Jan 5, 2015
Aa1531810eed0f2f87b4f644e5a0c5c8

HopeFromYuri the classic scene is when Yuzuko and Yukari spend quite a long time discussing nibbling on Yui's delicious, princess-like little bean* and then look out and say "maybe we went too far." * and yes, "mame" really is a common slang term for clit. maybe moreso than "bean" in English, although "flicking the bean" in English is unambiguous

last edited at May 19, 2020 5:52AM

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 19 May 05:43
joined Jan 5, 2015
__aikawa_chiho_ichii_yui_and_okano_kei_yuyushiki_drawn_by_cabura_50__9d92824cc36fc591f9f248a20fcd5230

Ninja assassin you are so lucky! .... Or do you mean they slap you with their hands?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm looking for this manga where they are couple inside the house while her gf wants attention she is annoyed but when somebody calls her she is surprise that her gf turned matured on a phone.....
Something like this

related:

https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/014/106/25.png

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 17 May 08:56
joined Jan 5, 2015
508dd21af8039fe2892ea3c1cfeddcdd

By the extras cover Hotei leaves her hair dark.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like to picture someone who only watched a couple episodes of this, yuki yuuna, and madoka and recommended them to friends that like fuwafuwa anime.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 17 May 02:42
joined Jan 5, 2015
19309010_p0

she was asking if Alice x Shanghai and Alice x Hourai was okay. Happy Mother's Day!

last edited at May 17, 2020 2:43AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

I know she did the curse because she was pissed off at the mom, but if someone did that to me. I would probably forever hate them.

that's the beauty of the curse every girl you sell the curse book to worries the mom or the child will get upset but they never believe it. it's part of the curse!

Also, this has become part of my personal head canon in any and all stories. That if your crush goes and marries some guy, you can curse their daughter into replacing her.

Also, I think before Chisato declared her love, Maki was simply mourning Misaki, and over the years it slid into that and waiting for Chisato.

This was nowhere near as good the 2nd time around when Stephenie Meyer stole it to use in Breaking Dawn. Joshikousei (JK).

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 2:00PM