Forum › Posts by Anon99

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Congratulations! I'm really happy to hear that! Well done! (^_^)b

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ChocolateCakeLove

That poor cat! Was only used as toy to sway people...

@ ZuljinRaynor

You sure seem to love Cameron ^^

@ Galich

Not a romantic, are you...? ^^“
Have you ever been in love with someone...?
Imagining them dying that way... that should provoke some feelings... no...? Am I really alone on this...?
I really want it to be special... But maybe that's just me...

What did you mean with that last remark? Directed to a certain someone...? Don't really get that part...

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ZuljinRaynor

What if all the spiders and bugs inside your vacuum cleaner built their own little empire in there and you keep feeding them o_O

^^

@ oliver

Here in Germany we got lots of ants (especially since last year, they're practically everywhere), mosquitos too unfortunately. Cockroaches do exist here but I've never seen them in person.
We don't have house lizards here but a little further down south they do exist. I've seen some in Greece once. But we do have those:
http://umweltundheimat.de/s/cc_images/cache_2420795827.jpg?t=1269624697
Little salamanders. They don't really come into the house though.

@ Galich

Isn't the sight of that kinda disturbing... I mean, disillusioning somehow...?
We all know what animals look like. But for humans... you expect something more... I don't know how to explain it properly. I mean, I've never considered me or human beings in general special. I know we're all just animals. But if you look at it a little more subjectively... The ones you love. Your parents, your kids, your lovers... You want something more. You expect more but in the end... just pieces of meat. It looks exactly like the display at a butchers... Even smells the same... Kinda leaves you feeling hollow...

If it would just concern myself than I would be able to laugh about it. Hard. Black humour kicking in. ^^ But unfortunately there's more to it than that...

joined Jun 22, 2016

Life really is strange... and insects are disgusting – most of them at least, I like a lot of bugs for instance – but life just is strange and so fucking fragile...

@ Blackkitty Don't worry, I won't just disappear – bad weeds grow tall, they say ^^
But I'm not really afraid of death either. Not particularly keen on dying but what I'm afraid of is losing someone I love. That's the most horrible thing this world has to offer. And I hate it. Especially when you can't do anything to change it. This feeling of being totally helpless... it's disgusting...

@ Galich

You definitely should wear your glasses! Never take them off again! ^^

I'm tempted to believe that life makes me softer with every year... I can't handle all the cruel stuff so good anymore... When I was a teenager I didn't really give a fuck... But now... I don't know.

I get that a lot. Whenever I try to be nice or try to help, people react in strange ways quite often...
I don't know why myself...

I probably shouldn't talk about this but the strangest thing I've seen so far in my life was part of the hip bone of a guy, that sat right next to me and talked to me just two days prior to that, lying at my feet... I still don't know how to feel about all that...

@ Z. Long

We need to keep the cake supply running then (^_^)b

More cake over here!!! ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Oh, I hope you didn't hurt yourself running into that glass door... (^_^“) Sounds painful...
Your mother really is mean... laughing at her own child...

@ ZuljinRaynor

Using the vacuum cleaner... I'd always be afraid of them crawling right back out of it... ^^

Maybe you're the spider whisperer! ;)

@ ChocolateCakeLove

People would probably complain then and ask why they didn't get the full amount... You know how people can be... That's why they tell you about the fee. But 20 % sounds a bit high...

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Wow... maybe you should be a little more cautious... Just maybe ;)

But you're not alone with this.
I used to joke about my death as well. I've kinda made my peace by now.
But I'm not good when stuff happens to people around me... That's what really scares me...

Oh, congrats! ^^b
I've missed mine as well... Never really pay attention to that...

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Yeah... parents can be like that... Same thing with my mom. I was a good kid most of the time but I had a little problem with glass doors when I was younger ^^
Tried to break one in the middle of the night when I realized that I was all alone at home and slit my legs and body up to my chest. Still have the scars even now. My mom thought she'd find me dead when she saw that mess returning home.
And another time I ran and pushed a door open. Glass door, of course ^^
I smashed the whole thing and slit my arm. There was a wooden frame around the glass and I was standing in the middle of it. The moment I stepped back the rest of the glass crashed down to the ground. That was a large fragment... Could have cut me all open if I still would have been standing there that moment...
Afterward I always found that funny somehow. Never really thought of that as a „near death experience“. Things like that just happen sometimes... Growing older I've experienced some other things that made me appreciate life a little more though.

@ Blackkitty

Just gotta love insects! Wah... (U_u)

joined Jun 22, 2016

Well... I got used to spiders quite a bit while living there...
I don't really mind them as long as they're not in my bed or in my living room...

@ Blackkitty I like birds better to take care of the bug problem ^^

@ Galich I'm trying to imagine your mom staring at you for an hour...

joined Jun 22, 2016

Of course that's just a statistic. However, I used to live in an apartment that had spiders everywhere!!! Luckily most of them were quite small but still THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!!!
No kidding. After I moved in there I could brush away those shiny little spider webs on the wall every night. It had this enlarged and renovated attic where my bed was. I moved my bed after a while. But they were still all around me. One time I sat in front of my computer and all of a sudden a spider slides down right in front of me. Just hanging there. Another time I was lying on the couch watching a show and a not so little spider came crawling across the wall right next to me..
One once was sitting on my pillow. But I wasn't asleep at that moment.
Best one is yet to come: Once I went into the bathroom to pee when all of a sudden I felt something tickling my face. My first thought: Oh my god! Please, no!!! So I touched my face with my hand and tried to brush off whatever it was and I saw a little shadow falling down in front of me... o_O
I cursed a little and prayed that it didn't land in my pants... But of course it did... So I had to kill it right there... (•_¤) Have you ever had a spider in your pants before...? (e_e)
Did I mention that I'm not too fond of spiders...?

joined Jun 22, 2016

You don't have to look at it like that ^^ 'cause that applies for most fresh fruit or vegetables... insects and vermin can be everywhere. It's just a little protein addition ;P
Since I've learned that people swallow up to 8 spiders a year while sleeping I've stopped caring about that... ^^"

Ah, that song! Great addition to our little 80s collection ;)

I want that zombie dog plush now... (っ⌒‿⌒)っ

joined Jun 22, 2016

o_O … You think I'm quirky...? (☉__☉”)
I really don't know why you'd say that... I'm the most average person on this planet...
Is it because I said that I like One Piece...?

;)

last edited at Jul 13, 2016 5:16AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

I just read all of the suggestions again and I really like Rinas best. That whole shadow thing... Sounds kinda impressive! ^^b

Time control would be nice as well though... I would immediately use that to win the lottery (^_-)v

@ Z Long

Your secret motives are beginning to show...
Admit it! You plan to enslave the whole world one day! (☉__☉”)

Hail Empress Long! m(_ _)m

@ Blackkitty

That must be because he always had those dark circles around his eyes ^^ Just like me! ;P

The moment you fall in love for the first time I'm pretty sure you'll notice. Maybe not immediately but soon enough... There's just no way to miss that ^^

Awww... and I wouldn't call you dumb. I don't like the sound of that at all! I've met some really dumb people in my life – trust me, you don't sound like one! (ˆ⌣ˆ​)

But I really wish I could hear some nice little voices inside my head... ;) Would make life more fun, don't you think...?

@ Galich

If that average poster were me it would look like this:

With a whole lot emotions on top! (◦’ںˉ◦)

(¬º-°)¬

@ ChocolateCakeLove

^__^ But that was the only thing I had on me that moment to carry all of those cherries ;)
Oh, and it was still clean and unused, of course ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

Oh, good to hear... ;)
And I thought we almost lost you ^^

Nothing special over here as well.
Just ate a pound of freshly picked cherries for dinner... ^^ Yummy!

joined Jun 22, 2016

Don't die on us!

And we're here for you in case you need someone to hold your hand! (^_-)v

joined Jun 22, 2016

Fun fact: I just got a whole dog waste bag full of cherries! ✌(◕‿-)✌
YAY! ^^

@ Rina

Stay strong! (=_—)
And good luck with your project!

@ Galich

What's up, buddy? Some kind of near death experience here?
Did I miss something... O_o
;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

Yes, you're doing it absolutely right.
Controlling shadows... that sounds like a cool ability...
What would she use it for? You made me curious. ^^

Oh, no, you shouldn't look at explicit pictures while you're at school. ;)
Do that at home when you're alone in a dark room after you've closed the doors and don't forget to draw the curtains.
I'm just kidding (^_-)v

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

Just watched the first two episodes of Jessica Jones. Not bad. Not bad at all... Will watch the rest.
^^ Last time I saw that actress she choked on her own vomit... That's been a while...
And good to see Carrie Ann Moss again. I always liked her. Just don't see her very often...

@ Blackkitty

I don't know other people. There is no one here except me. Me and all of those voices inside my head... O_O

^^ I think it was fairly popular here in Germany. Just not among the people I used to hang out with. An old childhood friend of mine used to watch it occasionally if I remember correctly... Didn't see him often. But that's about it.

I have no idea what happened to EuroSport. I could watch online, I guess. Never tried.

Yeah, but not only that. They called him the Jester from Leicester. Very likeable guy.
Huh... I just checked and he's the current world champion... nice... I really missed something...

Oh, believe me, you will notice ^^

@ Galich

No one wants to play with us... @_@

joined Jun 22, 2016

Awww... I think that just sounds like a hell lof of fun! ^^
Kidding. I meant as a source for their abilities.
How they came to have superpowers... A hole in their head... o_O

But I totally killed the mood there, I guess... ;P
No fluff anymore now, eh?

joined Jun 22, 2016

Sounds more like seducing every girl she meets...?
Kinda leads in the direction of kinky comic instead of classical superhero ^^

How about telekinesis?
I always liked the thought of that...
A drug addict with severe brain damage developing superpowers...
Now that sounds dark...

Or some human experimentation?
Not like the stuff we know from other superhero stories but more like... you know what they really used to do to people back in the day... like drilling holes in peoples heads and stuff...

I'm going for a really dark background here ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

Here's a song for everyone who likes drama:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi2vd_kelis-caught-out-there_music
Kelis – Caught out there

@ Galich

The power of yuri...? (☉__☉”)
What kind of ability would that be...? (¬‿¬)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

Ohhh.... hey, I will. That one really does look interesting! Thank you very much!

@ Everyone Else

Here's a task for you, girls (and boys too, okay...) let's create our own female superhero!
Just because it sounds like a fun idea!
(◦’ںˉ◦)
So... which abilities should she possess... hmmm...

joined Jun 22, 2016

Oh... I love The Doors... Can't say anything else :)

Little side note here:
Just saw the trailer for the new Ghostbusters movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
I like the idea somehow. I also love it that there are more and more strong female leads in movies and TV shows, however, am I the only one who'd wish for something more original...?
Same with Supergirl... I mean, great – a female superhero – but why can't it be something new entirely? Why does it have to be the female version of an already existing male one...?
I want more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCbqZAJ8TiM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

For real? He he... That really is a coincidence. No one I know ever liked watching Snooker...
Yeah, O'Sullivan was great. I also liked the old guys very much like Steve Davis and Jimmy White.
Out of all the younger players I liked Mark Selby best. He was great.
The only reason I stopped watching was because we couldn't receive EuroSport anymore... That really bothered me...
Oh, so you had a thing for Michaela, huh...? ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

Let's add a little more spice by contributing music – way better than drama ;)

The Babys – Alien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H46dLmT5HVI

Softball – Warawabe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-80d0mYwX4

I told you, I really like Japanese punk... (^_^)b

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ZuljinRaynor

Don't say that! European football used to be great...
But on the other hand... Brazil used to be amazing as well... not so much anymore though...

@ Blackkitty

he he he ^^
Well... you didn't miss much... so, can't blame you ;)
And I watch women's football as well when I get a chance to.
While we're at it... I used to love Snooker tool ^^
Never missed a match on TV...

(And you should read Blame! It's really good) (^_-)v

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 2:20PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

(^_^)

But it's not always like that. World Cup two years ago didn't feel like that at all...