Forum › Posts by Liddle

joined Aug 1, 2022

Such a lovely story! I liked how they both have different ways of love from average people and the story respected that. In manga a trope is to stop after a confession and kiss but the sensual touch was hinted at from the beginning and in how much the protags both struggled to figure out if it was love without wanting that. As well as with that one man who got teased for not finding a date and Hinako standing up for him saying theres more to life. Maybe there will be an epilogue but this story fit it's ending i think even if it was the typical they finally communicate shtick.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Now this chapter is making me go listen to the Willow album now,

joined Aug 1, 2022

This Thanksgiving, i am thankful for the translators + scanlators for gifting me Asumi-chan and chapter 15 on this day. Thank you and a happy holidays to all!

joined Aug 1, 2022

I still have hope for this series but man was that major whiplash. Im holding off judgment till the end bc im really loving how different this story is from the usual pay for gay genre. Esp when Makino set boundaries to her that she does have other clients. I just really want to see a happy ending for her or at least to how the story's gonna go.

joined Aug 1, 2022

As long as they both agree to a relationship about convenient sex, i dont see a problem with it.

The issue comes with Nadeshikos desires being a sex robot so it's questionable what is programmed or not for her to want. And then Akane who wants a real relationship with a more sentient and less illegal partner.

Also the slamming clams joke has me loling hard.

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 11:53AM

joined Aug 1, 2022

The mom arc is so sweet. Im happy they came to am understanding and a good solution!

joined Aug 1, 2022

Does this really need the age gap tag when it's only 6 years and it seems like they are both adults? There's no mention to indicate school age or anything which is usually what I associate with age gap.

Cute story although I feel like Tamaki shoulda made a move earlier instead of right before she left since she was interested too? 6 months of waiting is a long time especially since she knew about the crush for months lol.

Well that brings up whether age gap SHOULD be only when it's child x adult. Personally i dont want that. I think two adults with a gap in age is a nice story element to have in romance even tho i wish i could find more stories with 30+ being the younger age of the gap. I do tend to avoid this tag bc of that tho.

This story was so funny. It took MONTHS for them to start talking. She was too smooth.

joined Aug 1, 2022

This has to be my favorite chapter so far (14). The emotional exploration was so wholesome and sweet. And Nanao keeps twisting my heart in all the right ways with her crush on Asumi-chan! I hope it can go well somehow. It definitely feels more substantial than Asumi and Mai.