Forum › Posts by Sleepyhead

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

ohhh I might like this better than the author's other work titled "With a Lady Who Likes My Sister"
though it's early to say, let's see where this goes, so excited to see when the OL will fall in love to our supportive and innocent cute waitress.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I like how age is what more matters her than gender.*v*...good luck to our kid on pursuing her, I hope she will manage to turn the tables without giving up.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

let's see and count how many chapters until she eat her own words.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

Oh freaking finally!now letsss get readdyy to rumble and get back to my main ship and their daily lovely dovely moments.\TvT/

joined Mar 23, 2022

Aight now that the cat is finally out of the bag,it's time for the new ship to sailll!!!now aki please blush on the next chapter lol.but seriouslyif they didn't end up on each other imma gonna throw some gay hands!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

damnn elsa looks fine af in the future.
now we know..................that elsa looks prettier with a long hair..

joined Mar 23, 2022

I really like how the artist draw her/his work in such a good angle in each panels.❤️

joined Mar 23, 2022

sorry just a quick question, what did she mean when she said my "oshi"? my friend google says "fan of"?
is that what it really means??

joined Mar 23, 2022

when she is mad af but she realize she is in her crush's room.lol.damn really love that "swiping the tears part" what a sweet move af she got there!!!my heart cannot!.TvT.

last edited at Feb 19, 2023 6:56AM

joined Mar 23, 2022

daymmm demon lord adult version is so fine af.<3
I like her character design!

joined Mar 23, 2022

welp koga san when yar thinking to fix aya's friendship with her friend but actually ya just made her disappointed with your decision, the girl is really looking forward with her date with you not with some lil kid who can't admit she is jelly with her classmate getting her lolipop.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Mai chan: what kind of love is this?
Meanwhile all the readers and tae chan: Omg she is totally head over heels on her and absolutely seducing her every chapter.

lol now it's confirmed Mai chan is just a natural born flirt.XD

joined Mar 23, 2022

damnn yeahhhh!! miyuki setting the bar high as an elementary schooler. She is the shake that mai needs to realize her feelings for her dear onee san. now this getting more interesting.*v*

joined Mar 23, 2022

no no no no.listen gurl we all know,except you, that aya wants you the most to be with in that freaking concert, so take that ticket back to your effin ass. those babies doesn't deserve aya

Sleepyhead
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jan 18:03
joined Mar 23, 2022

holy shit,hooly shitt.hoooooollllly shiiiiiiit!! cliffhanger at it's finest. it's either someone will interrupt them and save ichika or ichika will turn into a vampire, I don't want to think she will die or turn into a ghost because imma gonna throw hands.

joined Mar 23, 2022

daym on first I kinda worry because her mom assumes it's a guy and thought she might not support her daughter with her love thing but now I like how unbothered she was after putting the two and two together! hands down to this mom!!

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I will throw hands if there is no freaking hickey on the next fucking chapter.

joined Mar 23, 2022

ohmyygoood!ohmyygoood!ohmyygoood!
they finally kisseddd!!they finally kisseddd!!they finally kisseddd!!ANDD THE VIBES AND ATMOSPHERE IS SOOO FREAKING PERFECT!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

p s. Thank you so much for the update ❤️

joined Mar 23, 2022

this series continues to amaze me as it goes on. like wow omgish.Godbless you author and artist.

joined Mar 23, 2022

wait.wait.wait.ammmm is she doing what I think she is doing????( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),she is not just rubbing elsa's feet right??rightt???!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

I like how mai is defending tae in front of her mother like how she will do it as well in the future, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg blessed you translator and the translator group for the fast release of updates.TvT. thank you soooooo much.

daym tae yar the true legend among all the lolicon I've seen, but she haven't still yet get the mother's approval welp atleast her courage is still admirable.lol

joined Mar 23, 2022

the cliffhanger is killing me, super excited for the next chapter.*v*

joined Mar 23, 2022

welp the new loli as mai's mom is kinda obvious from the previous chapter base on the hints and I like were this is going, I'm hoping now that she will kinda trust tae because her first impression of her on their first encounter is probably more on the good side since tae helped her, so let's hope she will find tae as someone trustworthy.
also kudos to the mvp of the chapter yuki mah girl making one of the most adult decision despite being a kid in this series.

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 5:50PM

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I wonder if somebody will translate this one as well.*_*
patiently waiting

[Taipeijin (Mushihara)] Surprise & Seduce (Lycoris Recoil) [Digital]

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 1:31AM